Black Series Black Series

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Black Series Black Series RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Frank Kolarich from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Black Series Black Series HQ19 View Listings

1. When looking over the unit see If there is a place to hook up incoming water. Our unit did not. So that causes a real problem when you want to fill your water tanks !! 2. See if there is a hook- up for the cable tv from the outside. Our unit did not. We had to run the cable in thru a window! 3. None of the water tanks or lines are heated or insulated. they are all exposed. So don't go out in temperatures below freezing !! 4. The unit tows like a dream.
- Frank Kolarich, Tennessee

2021-09-22 2020 Black Series Black Series HQ19 View Listings

We've owned this trailer for about a year, and I can tell you with no hesitation that you get what you pay for! The quality, reliability and comfort this trailer offers is just spectacular! Whether for a long day at the beach, campground party with friends or boondocking on BLM and Forest Service land this trailer gets it done! High quality, heavy duty, ready for whatever you throw at it - all while being super luxurious and comfortable!
- Mike Graef, California

2021-06-08 2019 Black Series Black Series Patron View Listings

This Patron Popup camper can go anywhere, and if you enjoy the outdoors this is a lot of family fun. We have loaded out mountain bikes on the back, on top-mounted our paddleboards and kayaks. This unit can go to the most remote lakes high up in the mountains.
- Laura, Utah

2021-03-13 2020 Black Series Black Series HQ19 View Listings

These units look great until you start looking closely at the build quality. Cracked interior panels, leaking roofs, low quality inverters, misaligned wheels, laminates lifting off of counters/doors, electrical wiring messes that short circuit and pop breakers, wall panels and cabinetry that are cracked from the factory, need I go on? And we haven't even got to the customer service side of things from this manufacturer. That is just a disaster! They overpromise and underdeliver - if they decide to even talk to you on the phone or respond to emails or even on Facebook! My trailer is not even a year old and it has already been sitting at the dealer for service for over 5 months thus far in total. My current warranty repairs have taken over 2 months as Black Series can't seem to get the parts for the repairs from China. Do yourself a favor and search really slowly and carefully if your on the market for an RV. Or, better yet, buy a tent and save $60,000
- David R., California

2021-03-10 2020 Black Series Black Series HQ19 View Listings

I've owned my HQ19 for less than a year and it has spent over 5 months at Black Series Corporate offices or at a local dealership for repairs. I have had it in for over 2 months currently and it is still at the dealership awaiting parts that were supposedly ordered or in stock since last summer. Black Series has not responded for several weeks to my emails to inquire about the status of the parts and repairs. I would not recommend this manufacturer based on my personal experiences. They try to absolve themselves of responsibility by pushing you back to the dealerships for answers the dealership can't provide. I have to admit that my local dealership has been forced to come up with repair options that Black Series was unwilling to repair in a responsible and timely fashion. There are many other RV builders that cost a fraction of the money so you will be far less disappointed if they fail to deliver on repairs. Or, just buy used. Or, just don't buy an RV at all and spare yourself the huge disappointment that may follow. It is quite difficult to quantify my level of disappointment with this purchase.
- David R., California

2020-09-15 2019 Black Series Black Series HQ17 View Listings

This is the first travel trailer I've owned. It has been tougher than nails and lots of fun for the family. The only downside is we now have a family of seven. Our absolute favorite feature is the our door bbq
- jelliott076, Arizona