Bigfoot RV

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Bigfoot RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Steve Brogam from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Bigfoot RV 3000 Bigfoot View Listings

Bigfoot is a huge name in the motorhome world. These things are workhorses!! I couldn't find one under $30k, I would buy this if I didn't already have two. If you are looking for a great motorhome,then Bigfoot I add the one for you@@@
- Steve Brogam, California

2020-11-12 2006 Bigfoot RV 2500 25C10.6 View Listings

We owned this camper for 11 years and used it all over the western USA and Canada. Purchased it in Alaska when our new Airstream trailer self destructed on the AlCan Hwy and drove it home to AZ. We would still have it but, the only draw back, is that it high off the ground and we are in our late 70's and worried about falling, coming close a few times. I would highly recommend this camper to anyone. We had virtually no trouble with this camper in the 11 years we owned it. The new owners were amazed at the fact that it looked brand new in and out. The factory was always helpful with any questions we had or if we needed a part from them. Not a thing bad to say about this camper. Don't think that many people can say that about an RV! Buy one and have some great adventures with it, we certainly did! You won't regret it.
- lin paul, Arizona

2019-06-27 2004 Bigfoot RV 3000 C30.11FRD View Listings

I love the Bigfoot, my camping trip in Colorado in June I woke up to 6" of snow. The Bigfoot was so well insulated I didn't get cold or even wake up. Once you need up the suspension on your truck the Camper drives fine. I did a new set of Bilstein shocks and a pair of Timbren rubber bump stops and I traveled the speed limit even in high winds. I had to get use to people wanting to look inside, the auto response was it's so big inside. I can't think of a shortcoming except it's limited to 4 people. Great quality after 15 years it still looks new.
- Mike, South Dakota