Bell Bell

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Bell Bell RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-01-30 1975 Bell Bell Truck Camper View Listings

This camper is absolutely amazing. You have the capability to live entirely off-grid, every amenity necessary to remain self-contained, and on top of that - beautiful features that truly make this camper a work of art. The live edge countertops and hand-painted landscape fold-down table are the icing on the cake. This is perfect for anyone on a budget interested in van life. The beauty of a truck camper vs a van is this: if you experience a breakdown, you can move your camper to another vehicle. You are not without lodging. If you experience a breakdown in a van, you may not be quite as lucky! I lived in this camper while working remotely and adventuring (primarily rock climbing) full-time. I could cook at my leisure, I had running water, and a warm (or cool - depending on the weather) place to retreat when the temperatures outside weren't ideal. This has been the most incredible experience, and I'm so, so sad to let this camper go. I truly hope it goes to the right new owner with an adventurous soul just like myself :)
- Lydia, Nevada