Beaver Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (28)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Beaver Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Neil Williams from British Columbia says:

Have you owned any Beaver Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1999 Beaver Marquis Jasper View Listings

We purchased this coach in 2012. We have loved it and regret having to let it go. We averaged 9.2 MPG and it is a pleasure to drive with the 8 airbag suspension. 1550 ft lbs of torque give us effortless towing and the 2 stage Jacobs Brake will maintain a steady speed on a 6% grade with the toad. Livability is excellent with the coach having residential grade appliances, lighting and space.
- Neil Williams, British Columbia

2019-09-25 2008 Beaver Contessa Pacifica View Listings

Our coach is the most beautiful home on wheels that we have owned. We have owned several but not as spacious, comfortable and elegant as this one. The floors are getting make over. It's time. Pictures to follow.
- Michele Young, Florida

2019-07-01 2003 Beaver Marquis Ruby View Listings

I love my RV. Great power and Handling in its 42 ft length. We haven’t found any year newer that improves on its livability or Beautiful wood work. I also love the classic functionality of the switches. I’ve updated the windshield, headlights, and driving lights.
- Howsrd, Florida

2019-05-01 2005 Beaver Patriot Thunder Wilmington QS View Listings

This Rv is like no other. They don't build them like this any more. The craftsmanship is superior. It's solid wood cabinets with the burl inlay. The shower is a very comfortable size. All the amineties and having the Aqua hot system really makes it worth it. It drives like a charm. This bus wants to be on the road and it moves better than any diesel. It's a 525hp caterpillar diesel pusher and it performs like one. It goes up the inclines just like this coach was made to do. I have passed other coaches and big rig trucks trying to struggle on inclines. You can touch a button and down shift and down shift again to really push on an incline. The driver and passenger seats are VERY comfortable. This coach has a kitchen island which is very nice to have. All four drawers are conveniently located in the island. Makes great for preparing food. The led lighting and indirect lighting sets a beautiful scene. Whenever we would have guests step foot on our coach they would always say how beautiful and classy and different it is. It's not predictable like other coaches. It has a real china toilet that you hand flush and not a foot pedal. The microwave/convection oven gives you versatility for cooking. The two bathroom sinks are super. I get one and my husband gets one. The new bed is heaven. I love the lighted mirrored bedroom slide closet. The storage on this coach is more than I need. (well that's a lot coming from a woman). The storage underneath is huge. We took a trip back to the midwest and we had everything we needed to live. All the extra cords, and hoses for hookup was perfect if we needed them. We feel this is a unique coach and is a traveling one. Truly a full live aboard rolling home. It has been maintained mechanically, clean and low mileage waiting to be on the road.
- Genevieve Dew, Nevada

2019-04-19 2006 Beaver Marquis Jade View Listings

Great coach, selling as my age is getting up there. Prettious coach out there Inside and out 525 hp no problem on. Hill's and no set to fuss with
- Vern, Oregon

2019-04-14 2006 Beaver Monterey Laguna IV View Listings

We love our Beaver Mont Laguna IV. It drives like a charm and is very comfortable to live in. We have spent as much a 3 months in it and it was breeze. The washer and dryer and residential refrigerator make it feel like home. What also makes it a cut above is the cherry wood cabinets and solid wood doors. It feels like a house on wheels. You can't go wrong with a Beaver.
- Michael J Meehan, Arizona

2018-11-06 2007 Beaver Patriot Thunder Winchester View Listings

Beaver has a mythical reputation among RV enthusiasts; after owning one, I partially agree. Afterall, it is just a big Monaco with a reliable but tremendously thirsty engine. But, the Canadian coach builder knocked it out of the park, interior-wise. The inside of a Beaver rivals any Country Coach offering with its warm and rich woodwork. Another thing I like is the steel cage enclosing the cabin. I sleep in the back while the spousal unit drives assured that a mishap will not result in the roadside confetti seen in the wake of conventional RV wrecks. A friend brings his Newmar Essex to my shop for maintenance play-days. Slam the door of his, and the entire side shudders. Do the same thing on my Patriot, and it is like closing the door of an office building. Don't for a minute believe that owning a Patriot Thunder somehow relieves one of the responsiblity associated with caring for and feeding a large rig; but, it represents a unique opportunity to attain ForeTravel luxury at a fraction of the acquisition cost.
- Norris Shane, Texas

2018-07-28 2003 Beaver Marquis Emerald View Listings

The Marquis is Beaver's top of the line coach. The first thing you notice when you walk in is the beautiful woodwork; it is higher quality than most residences. Durable wool carpets, padded wall coverings, and solid surface countertops add to the ambience. The drivetrain is awesome, with heavy duty components and enough power to pass trucks going uphill. The support systems are excellently including a diesel boiler for heat and hot water, three air conditioner/heat pumps, a big diesel generator, and 3 kW pure sine wave inverter. The diesel boiler also allows engine preheat without plugging in to get started on cold winter days. The automatic leveling system is very good. Beaver's are well insulated and very quiet inside so that you don't have to hear what your campground neighbor is doing. The floor plan is designed for long-term living by 2 people. It isn't well set up for family tours around the country. A few things that could be improved: The light switches are located in odd locations and the entertainment system is a bit convoluted. It can take a while for the electrical system to switch modes (batteries to generator or shower power).
- Bob, Idaho

2018-07-18 2000 Beaver Monterey Trinidad View Listings

This rv is a true pleasure to travel in and drive.while it will sleep four it travels very nicely with two. Ample rage with 100 gallons of fuel. And 100 gal of fresh water will keep you fresh. The propane capacity is 40 gallons and will get you a few months down the road. There I good natural lighting with windows all around producing a light and airey feeling. The maintenance has been reasonable, the Cat engine and Allison transmission are a great combination. Beaver is a great brand and very well made with all solid woodconstruction.
- John W Stockamp, Washington

2018-05-13 2006 Beaver Patriot Thunder Saratoga View Listings

This Class A has been amazing for us. Floorplan is like no other in a Class A. We looked for 3 yrs before we found this Beaver, the only reason we're selling is because we are now Camp Host and we are sitting for long periods of time and this beauty needs to roll. We have kept it maintained even when we sit, it gets run every 7-10 days to keep everything operational and we even take in to a service shop and let them go through it from top to bottom & one end to the other. We have lived & traveled in it for 2 1/2 yrs now and it has been very comfortable. There's tons of storage as well. No cracks or chips in the windshield, we also have it washed & waxed at least 2-3 times a year at a minimum, sometimes more. It has a fiberglass roof and a Dish Net satellite on top. Everything on the unit is in great working condition and we will have it serviced before it leaves us.
- Michele Brown, Tennessee

2017-11-04 1998 Beaver Patriot Ticonderoga View Listings

I love the Beaver. I did a lot of research before I purchased. Fortunately I am mechanically inclined so most of the issues I have had, I have repaired myself. The Beaver sales co. in Bend Oregon have many of the old Beaver employees and have been helpful, plus I have been able to download a lot of drawings and manuals.
- Richard Good, Montana

2017-10-06 2003 Beaver Contessa Tuscanny View Listings

This is a great coach, full of class, low upkeep great road ride. High end interiors. Lots of storage inside and out. Large kitchen area, This model has two bathroom sink areas, one in the toilet area and a separate area for all other needs.
- Brian DONNACHIE, Texas

2017-08-03 2006 Beaver Monterey Huntington View Listings

The manufacturer of Beaver is no longer in Business but the form required a rating. I based it on a great shop in Bend, Oregon that specializes in the Beaver RV. We first used the Beaver for vacations but then lived in it full time. It had plenty of storage and with 4 slides is very spacious. It was our third RV and definitely the best in every way - appearance, quality, drivability, and comfortable for traveling and living
- Susan Broetje, Idaho

2017-03-12 2003 Beaver Marquis Amethyst View Listings

This RV is awesome. It is a dream to drive and very comfortable. Has all the power that you would ever need with the 505 HP Caterpillar. I am going to really miss this machine. It has all the amenities of home. Very well maintained. I bought it in 2014.
- Dan, Arizona

2017-01-21 2004 Beaver Patriot Thunder Wilmington View Listings

Awesome coach with unmatched quality and craftsmanship.The stability on the road gained from the tag axle is peace of mind. The 505hp Caterpillar diesel have a long history of durability and reliability.
- Gip, Texas

2016-12-24 2003 Beaver Marquis Emerald View Listings

Very roomy. Like driving a big Cadillac and lots of power. I tow my pick-up truck with my Harley motorcycle loaded in the back of the truck and cannot even tell it's back there. Hardly ever have to use the brakes as the engine brake holds her back no problem on the hills.
- Dennis Gardner, Alberta

2016-09-09 2005 Beaver Monterey Bayview View Listings

This has been a very good experience. I would recommend it to any one that's interested in a high end RV. I've owned three class A and this is by far the best driving. When towing I don't even know it's there. First one with Hydro Hot. Cant be beat.
- John Linderman, California

2016-03-29 2008 Beaver Contessa Rome View Listings

Fantastic coach, easy and wonderful to travel in, has everything required for making a long trip or short venture a unique experience. Very well built, handles like a dream. You will not go wrong with the purchase of a Beaver.
- Manuel, California

2016-01-19 2008 Beaver Contessa Rome View Listings

The air ride suspension is top of the line for the way it rides and handles on the road . Self air leveling when parked . This is the fourth Motorhome I have had because it took me that long to get it right . Only selling due to health reasons not by choice . It is like the old saying you only get what you pay for and I finally paid for quality and I got it . This unit can be used year round in any type weather I have stayed in it at 20 degrees F and had no problem with freezing pipes since the bays are heated . Has plenty of power I pulled a 27 ft trailer with a car, golf cart etc. and did not know it was there. The 400 hp C-9 Cat paired with the Allison trans is top of the line . If you are looking for a top of the line coach without the top price then you need to check this one out . It will not last long at this price.
- Frank King, Maryland

2015-08-19 2006 Beaver Monterey Laguna IV View Listings

Great RV with all the amenities.
- Dave Woodward, New York

2015-06-01 2006 Beaver Patriot Vicksburg View Listings

Well built and reliable. Beautiful wood work with a high attention to detail. Built on a smooth Roadmaster chassis with a Cat motor. Thought it would be under powered, and although more power would be nice, it gets you there quietly. Easy to maintain and parts still available through Monaco. Great coach !
- Brian West, Ohio

2015-05-01 1989 Beaver Marquis Amethyst View Listings

This RV has all of the comforts of home, including a Jacuzzi tub big enough for 2. It has (2) 10 gal water heaters. Under carriage heaters for cold weather traveling, a bar and ice maker. A comfortable queen bed and huge bathroom, cedar closet and plenty of storage. A GREAT CLASSIC RV WITH A GREAT PRICE!!
- Richard Thompson, Arizona

2015-01-20 2002 Beaver Marquis Amethyst View Listings

Previous coach was a Monaco Sig. Classic. Prefered the HWH leveling system. This coach has C-12--much more power than the ISM Cummins in the old Coach. Both are great coaches the just do some things better than others. The aqua hot in the Beaver works great. Had it down to a -10 no problems. Truth of the matter is I love both of them.
- Kurt Kroll, Idaho

2014-12-29 2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire View Listings

New to me. Fun to drive. Lots of room. Get a lot of positive comments when traveling.
- William Dowden, Idaho

2014-12-29 2004 Beaver Monterey Laguna IV View Listings

Been a great motorhome. Love the way it drives and handles and all the quality inside and out. Lots of power with the Cat 400hp. Wouldn't own anything else.
- Frank, Nevada