Aliner Classic Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Aliner Classic RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bob Zink from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Aliner Classic 35th Anniversary View Listings

We ordered our trailer through a local dealership (Tacoma, WA). It was ordered in October 2019 and it arrived from Mt Pleasant Penn to Tacoma, WA in November 2019. We picked it up in January 2020. We had some issues being a new unit (working out the bugs). The door was the main issue (broken hinge) because it was hard to close. They fixed it and now no door issue. The other issue was due to a change in counter top thickness from previous year caused a quarter window to go outward when folding the wall down. The remedy was to put a thin bumper on the wall to prevent window from resting on counter top that worked. Over all it is a great product but could use more storage
- Bob Zink, Washington

2021-02-26 2020 Aliner Classic 35th Anniversary View Listings

Update on a previous review. We have had our trailer now for one year. In the first year we had a few not many defects which were fixed by our dealership (Apache) in Tacoma, WA. There were some issues we had in operating things as in adjustments and our dealership helped with getting things to work right. I did get one modification done which in the long term will help. They moved the thermostat from the original position to under the sink. I purchased a cover to protect the thermostat. Being we are older adults some things are harder to do and this is why it was moved. It is very easy to set up and put down and is a well balance trailer when it comes to towing it. So far we have only put about a 1000 miles on our trailer due to the Covid restrictions. We was hoping of doing a longer trip last year it had to be canceled. We don't do much boon docking so I couldn't say how it works on just the battery. The company is really helpful when you have issues. I would recommend this brand trailer. As for holding up in the wet weather there were a few minor issues mainly around the door. The main thing I've learned is to make sure when you put it up that the roof panels should be locked in place. I would recommend that you get the wind bar kit installed. They help in raising the roof and hold the roof securely in high winds.
- Bob Z, Washington

2020-09-07 2020 Aliner Classic 35th Anniversary View Listings

Very pleased with this camper. Easy to set up, lots of space for the size. Can tow easily with just about anything, in my case an Subaru STI. Quality and comfort in a small pop up camper. Used it over a dozen times this year, not one issue.
- Darren H, Wisconsin

2020-06-15 2020 Aliner Classic 35th Anniversary View Listings

Ever since my first review things have been getting better. The door issues I had in January 2020 are no more. A few adjustments to prevent the quarter window from moving outward when closing solved with a stick on chair glide next to the window on the inside. Came up with storage ideas which I shared on some of the Aliner groups on Facebook. Since the pandemic thing have been out a couple times so far with more places planned. The extreme off road package helps with towing because of tire size (15 inch tires). The only thing I added was to make stairs that made it easier to go in and stepping back out. The only thing is the area around the couch where they put the thermostat. It makes it hard to get to when you make the couch into a bed. The Cool Cat A/c and heat pump work well but are a little noisy but I heard this is normal. So far being we live in a wet climate (below the Olympic Rain Forest) I have not noticed any leaks. It seems to be very air tight. As for condensation the only places is on the windows during the night. The other thing is the table leg we got (which I plan on changing) is the type has the turn lock at the bottom has attendency of coming loose when you move the table to sit down and it wobbles when you go to get up. Overall it is a great trailer.
- Bob Zink, Washington