Airstream Sport RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Airstream Sport RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Michael Pietrzyk from Florida says:

Have you owned any Airstream Sport RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Airstream Sport 16 View Listings

My wife and I bought this little Bambi not sure if we would even like camping. After a year, back and forth across the country, up and down mountains, being towed by a 4 cylinder Audi Q5, we were so enthralled with the experience we bought an Airstream Globetrotter. Our experience appears to be completely different than other folks we have met with non-Airstream products. We have only ever owned the Sport, Airstream pricing is outrageous, but we can not take a chance on another manufacturer.
- Michael Pietrzyk, Florida

2019-06-11 2017 Airstream Sport 16J View Listings

Loved this little guy. Towed it with an Audi Q5 2.0L. Quite a head turner. Took it from Orlando to LA. Stored it in LA for a year flying out and taking it to National Parks on the West Coast. Got it back to Florida and sold it to get an International Serenity 23FB. Note that Airstream is the only RV manufacturer with a dealer network like automobiles have. You can get warranty service and/or collision repairs by factory trained technicians around the country. Its like buying an Audi, any Airstream dealer anywhere will work on it, you don't have to take it back to the guy you bought it from like other RV's. If you can afford it, get Airstream.
- Michael Pietrzyk, Florida

2018-07-13 2018 Airstream Sport 16RB View Listings

Loved camping in this Airstream with my parents and 4 year old. Everything worked great with such an efficient use of space. The quality and workmanship are the best. We had all the comforts of home while I in the Northwoods. I have a blog on Instagram about my experience.
- Lindsay Cisewsski, Minnesota

2017-05-10 2016 Airstream Sport 22FB View Listings

Our First airstream. Camping at its very best or glam camping. Nothing was not thoroughly thought out in this floor plan. Many with larger airstreams commented on how wonderful our rear bathroom was in the 22FB sport was.Plenty of counter room to cook and set up super for entertaining . plenty of room for relaxing and watching a movie with four-legged children. I know that it is does take a leap of faith when considering an RV at this price point. But each one of you are worth it. We dreamed ibig and they dreams do come true. Let your adventure begin. I wish that everyone could have an airstream experience,and see where the road leads them to the beauty of our country and the gift of friendship we have experienced.. Happy trails hope to meet you on your next adventures . congratulations on making the biggest decision to live life to the fullest and roam free. You know you have to name it so start thinking enjoying the journey. See you down the road and say hello.
- Carol Grisotti, California

2017-04-18 2015 Airstream Sport 22FB Bambi View Listings

Traveling with this trailer was my first experience with the Airstream brand. It really does feel elegant and peaceful in its simplicity. Clean lines and lovely, soft-glowing aluminum, in a perfectly-designed space. There were four of us adults and while the area is prefect for two, we were all very comfortable while eating at the spacious dinette which transforms into a bed for relaxing and sleeping. There is lots of space for cooking and storing kitchen items with lots of storage space under the bed and dinette. The beauty and build of the Airstream brand ensure the value of this trailer will maintain its resale value and open up a number of fun experiences with Airstream travel groups. This trailer was great fun the few times I was lucky to share in the adventures.
- Katherine Grimes, Florida