Airstream International Serenity RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Airstream International Serenity RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Phillips from Texas says:

Have you owned any Airstream International Serenity RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Airstream International Serenity 23FB View Listings

I am not happy! When you spend 10s of thousands of dollars on an RV with the name of airstream you expect a level of quality beyond regular RVs. But that is NOT what we got! While I am happy with other qualities of our airstream, the shower leaves pools of water on the floor. The shower appears to not have been installed properly and certainly was not caulked properly since any shower produces pools of water on the floor that will ultimately ruin the flooring. We contacted our sales person whose response was well you can't expect our service guys to catch this without thanking a shower, ha, ha....well, we don't live near a dealer or service center so we are going to have to fix this...UNACCEPTABLE! Again, when you finally decide to INVEST in an Airstream, you expect a quality that we have NOT EXPERIENCED!
- Phillips, Texas

2019-06-11 2018 Airstream International Serenity 23FB View Listings

Love it! We pull this with an Audi Q7 Prestige. Towed this from Orlando to LA. Stored it in LA for a year traveling the West Coast including one trip up through Zion, Yellowstone and Banff (Canada). While backed up to a beautiful lake in the rain we decided to get the Globetrotter 27 so we would have the amazing wrap around views from the front and the back. We now keep the 23 in Florida and the Globetrotter in California (had to get a truck to tow the Globetrotter, unfortunately). If you can afford it, buy Airstream. Note that Airstream is the only RV manufacturer with a nationwide dealer network with factory trained technicians. You don't have to take it back to the guy you bought it from, you can take it to any Airstream dealership around the country, sort of like an Audi.
- Michael Pietrzyk, Florida

2019-03-18 2017 Airstream International Serenity 23FB View Listings

Bought a brand new airstream and had problems from day 1. Every trip screws and rivets would fall out. The closet door ripped out. The drawers would slide open and fall in the floor during travel. The storage over the table nearly fell off the all. Shower pan was misaligned and leaked so they had to replace the entire thing. Water filter was cross threaded from the factory. I would never buy one again.
- George, California

2019-03-02 2017 Airstream International Serenity 28W View Listings

We do a ton of driving, at least 4-6 states away, and the towing through the Rockies is easy. We even off road with this trailer and it does very well even tho it has a lower clearance than most trailers. The quality is why we purchased this rv and it hasn’t disappointed us. The room as well as storage for 4 people, 2-3 week trips, is plenty and we feel very comfortable in this due to all the windows! Def recommend airstream!
- Lisa , Michigan

2018-10-03 2014 Airstream International Serenity 30 View Listings

Love, love, love my Airstream International Serenity. So much fun traveling the country in the best of the best. Very well made and always looks great and so serene inside. Great colors and beautiful cabinets and counters. Soft bed and easy to use amenities. Get an Airstream you can't go wrong.
- Judi, North Carolina

2017-08-18 2015 Airstream International Serenity 25RB View Listings

Simply an awesome trailer. The size lets me camp in state parks and national forests easily. It has solar panels, so I never use a generator. The power awning comes in an out at the touch of a button. The power jacks make bending over and cranking obsolete. The power jack makes hitching up a breeze. The white leather interior is simply gorgeous. I am a writer and wrote two books looking out through the iconic windows at the Columbia River and Pacific Ocean. I've met hundreds of people who wanted to look at it. The amenities are all first class, from the corion counters, round stainless steel sink and three burner range to the enclosed shower. I especially like the retro clear windows throughout. With the backup camera, I have a clear vision when passing, using freeway on ramps, and while backing. It is more than the most beautiful trailer I have owned, it was the most beautiful space I have ever inhabited. The designer left no stone unturned. The windows allow for the feeling that the inside and outside merge. I am always in touch with nature. I sleep with the curtains open while staring at the moon, stars, and trees. Awesome. It tows easily. I have a Ford F150 turbo boost. Zoom. There is a ton of storage, especially under the hydraulic lift bed top, under the sink, and in the upper and lower cabinets throughout the rig. The air conditioning and heater kept me warm in the Pacific Northwest winter and cool in Death Valley. This is simply the top of the line trailer, and the International Serenity is the Queen of the line for design features, comfort, and beauty. The downsides: absolutely none in my experience.
- Tai Sheridan, Washington

2017-07-05 2017 Airstream International Serenity 25FB View Listings

BUYER BEWARE -so is airstream another american corporation gone by the wayside, living off its past reputation? because I sure am not impressed; I thought we were buying a quality item... boy, was I wrong... our Lance camper never had a problem in years of Az summer heat/sun -pending further review due to multiple post sale problems -missing parts, ALL laminate (every laminated item (EVERY) with sticky backing)falling off (EVERYTHING) -within one week of buying? ... ($100,000 2017 airstream) -makes you question the integrity of the manufacturer. -and now(get this); it is "my" "warranty" problem...-so nice! -do you EVER think for 1 minute I would have bought a new $100K airstream had I know of the at least 12 pending factory issues of this unit? -ya gotta be kidding me . -another complaint to BBB BUYER BEWARE
- wayne southwick, Arizona