Airstream Globetrotter

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Airstream Globetrotter RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Michael Pietrzyk from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Airstream Globetrotter 27FB Twin View Listings

Bought the Globetrotter to use on the West Coast, we have an International Serenity 23FB here on the East Coast. We particularly like the wrap around windows on the front and the back of the Globetrotter, although I do prefer the bathroom in the 23FB. Very happy with the Globetrotter. While in storage in LA it was hit and dented by some 45' class A parked next to us. Airstream LA had it as good as new in 3 days to the tune of $10,200 (funny, my daughters trailer cost about the same as fixing a dent in my Airstream). If you can afford it, buy an Airstream. Note that Airstream is the only RV manufacturer with a nationwide dealer network with factory trained technicians. You don't have to bring it back to the guy you bought it from.
- Michael Pietrzyk, Florida

2021-08-31 2019 Airstream Globetrotter 25FB View Listings

Purchased this Globe Trotter in 2019. Problems I have had, 1. all the clear coat is peeling and underneath the clear coat is some kind of nasty looking groth , 2. the front AC never worked. I took it to Sutton RV and they told me that Airstream refused to fix it under warranty. Why Doesn't Airstream warn people you can not take these trailers close to the coast or you will have this disgusting stuff forming on all the aluminum. Be aware of them they lie when they sell it and tell you what a good warranty they have.
- James Deatherage, Oregon

2021-08-13 2019 Airstream Globetrotter 25FB View Listings

I have had an amazing tome with my Airstream. This excellent historically beautiful creation has people stopping me to take photos all the time. I am single and have done all the travelling by myself and it’s an easy trailer to handle, especially with the automatic awning!!
- Carrie Berkey, New York

2021-08-13 2019 Airstream Globetrotter 25FB View Listings

I have had a lot of experience camping. I truly enjoyed owning the classic airstream…it is quality. I am a person who likes nice things and this is above and beyond cool. I loved the stereo system and really enjoyed the floor plan in the Globetrotter. I could do everything myself and with ease. I really liked the aromatic awning and all the mood lighting. I will miss everyone wanting to take photos…because it’s just that neat.
- Carrie Berkey, New York

2020-10-21 2018 Airstream Globetrotter 27FBQ View Listings

Best made recreational vehicle period. Hand crafted fit, and finish of high quality components provides the RV enthusiast with a turn key problem free open road experience. That is the reason once you move up to the Airstream quality, you will never go back to the mass produced varieties. The high resale value is just an extra bonus.
- Chad Pierson, Arizona