Airstream Flying Cloud RVs Reviews (13)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Airstream Flying Cloud RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jim from Minnesota says:

Have you owned any Airstream Flying Cloud RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 27FB Twin View Listings

My wife and I bought our new 2016 on the Fall of 2016. We have been out on about 10 shorter trips and enjoy each trip more!We are impressed with the well thought out design and obvious quality of this unit. No space is wasted. We decided to join the Wally Byam Caravan Club and would strongly recommend any new Airstream purchaser to do the same. You will see cool spots, meet great people, and learn much about your Airstream and the potential in your investment.
- Jim, Minnesota

2019-06-24 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB View Listings

Beautiful memories we have to let go. A perfect gem for perfect trip. Used it for 2 months in the raw, many trip in california, colorado, many in texas. just perfect units you need for all the conditions and family of 4.
- Lionel, California

2019-05-25 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 25FB View Listings

Our 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud Special Edition Grand Gourmet Lounge, Model 25FB is the perfect setup. The left-side bench seat that converts to a cramped single bed is gone in our layout Instead you have a cabinet with butcher block top with 4-drawers + 2 pull-down door storage compartments. So you get the much needed extra space for food prep. and critical storage for pots & pans, skillets & frying pans, bowels, cutting boards, trivets - the things you really need to make the Airstream practical and livable. The 25' length doesn't exceed the max. length limits for all the National and/or State Parks. Our 3,000 watts of solar panel electrical storage and 39-gallon fresh water tank allowed us to stay 6+ days in campsites without Electrical or Water hook ups. Our Airstream allowed us to be away from it all, without having to be away from all.
- FRANK PAONE, Florida

2019-03-22 2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 25RB View Listings

Bottom line, Airstream makes a durable, very live-able trailer that is functional and easy to tow. Structurally very sound with the assorted and typical issues of all trailers. We found that the 25RB was a great choice for us as it was large enough for 2 adults, a golden retriever and occasional guests, but small enough to camp in the national and state parks. Dealer service has been OK, but the factory service is excellent.
- Bill, Connecticut

2019-03-14 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB View Listings

My husband and I bought our Airstream 23FB new in April 2018. In 11 months we've driven it over 9,000 miles, on two very extended trips. I can't express how glad I am that we decided, on our first RV, to spend more and buy what we'd read was the best. We were so nervous, reading stories on the Pissed Off Consumer website about RVs with a dozen disasters, sitting at the dealer for weeks waiting for repairs. The layout of the 23 is particularly brilliant - it had more storage space for clothes than the AS 27! Not to mention the walk-around queen bed and the biggest bathroom I've ever seen in a mid-size RV. Tows like a dream. But I think the real place Airstream shines is the quality. Since our problem-free shakedown trip, we've had only one problem, with the regulator on the water pump. Though we bought it in Ohio at Haydocy, the AS dealer in Orange County repaired it in less than a day, no drama, no warranty issues. Oh, and they returned the trailer to me cleaner than when I left it, I'm embarrassed to say. We joined our local Wally Byam Club, and we've found the tight Airstream community to be the most supportive we've ever seen. So, because we've fallen in love with the life, we've gone back to the same dealer, and we're now trading in and buying a Flying Cloud 30 foot. All we needed was more fighting room, and in comparison it's like a cathedral. But just the same in quality and that Danish modern Flying Cloud vibe. Find a dealer or a show, and walk in to an AS. You'll feel it at once, the level of caring, and the pride. Yes, they cost more, but I really think you save money in the long run, with the low maintenance costs and great resale value. Bite the bullet, and buy Airstream.
- Alice Hodapp, Indiana

2019-02-19 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 27FB Queen View Listings

This travel trailer is like new, we used it mostly in our local state parks since we owned it. It has just been me & my husband, easily sleeps 2, can move around quite well. The shower is separate for toilet area. We really love this trailer but financially at this time we need to sale.
- Vickie Green, Idaho

2019-02-11 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 25RB View Listings

the recliners it is very comfortable. the additional 24" of counter next to the sink makes cooking way easier. the twin beds have memory foam. the satellite set up makes entertainment great. I added the pantry by putting 4 more shelves with containers. storage is a ton better. my wife brings EVERYTHING when we go clamping and we still have empty space. the Blue Ox hitch with sway bars makes it seem like there is no trailer when towing. it's quality can't be beat just matched by Tiffin. we had a Tiffin 29 class A.
- Mike McKinney, Washington

2018-07-04 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 27FB View Listings

The 27FB Has A Great Floor Plan With Panoramic Views From Both Bedroom and Dining Area. We Love The Vista & Porthole Windows Along With The Skylights And Fantastic Fan. Our Unit Has Dual A/C Heat Pump Units That Are Roof Mounted With Quietstream Ducted Ceiling Vents. The Pillow Top Queen Mattress Worked Perfect On Our 10 Week Trip To the Northeast This Past Year. The Trailer Pulls Like A Dream With Our Ford F150 Platinum 4X4 V6 EccoBoost Engine & We Averaged 13MPG On Our Recent Trip. We Can't Say Enough About The Airstream 27FB Flying Cloud As It Fit Our Needs Perfectly. We Were Able To Accommodate Guests Along The Way As It Can Sleep 6 With Room To Move Around Through The Galley Area. The 28 Foot Overall Length Fit Perfectly In All Of Our Campsites. The Front Bedroom Allows For You To Enjoy The Views From Your Galley Area For All Of The Fabulous Back In Sites. We Never Experienced Any Problems During Our 3 Years Of Ownership.
- Jerry Bean, Colorado

2018-05-11 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 25RB View Listings

Our experience has been great. Minor issues easily corrected. Tows behind a Ford F150 Eco Boost very nicely. Have towed on 3 cross country outings without a hitch. A great rig for lovers of quality. Sleek, modern yet traditional.
- Gerald Sovell, Minnesota

2018-04-10 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 25 View Listings

The reason for selling is that I want a longer AS trailer. Our 2017 Air Stream Flying Cloud is only 6 months old. It has less that 2000 miles on it. It has the platinum Protection Policy that is transferrable. I have upgraded the batteries to two 6 Volts for better dry camping. The wheels are block coated and with a rear camera. The trailer has only been serviced by AS, and has no accidents , dents and has been kept very clean. It has the rear queen size bed, with the larger 51" bathroom. It is still under warranty.
- Frank Nordyke, California

2018-01-14 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 25FB View Listings

We were new to RVing when we purchased our Airstream. Our decision to purchase was based on the high quality, design and guarantee of high resale value. We are/were not disappointed. The trailer tracks beautifully behind our truck, I do most of the long haul driving and as long as the hitch is set properly the salesman's promise of 'you'll forget its back there, but DON'T' is true. I would highly recommend the Airstream product.
- Judy , North Carolina

2016-03-23 1956 Airstream Flying Cloud 22 View Listings

This is the best floor plan for a family of four plus. It is only 2870 pounds loaded and can be towed with a six cylinder car. It is a tiny home on wheels.
- Larry Garrison, California

2014-10-30 2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 22 View Listings

We have had Airstream travel trailers since 1973. We love them but due to illness we are forced to sell our present one. Sad!!!
- Richard Lewis, Maine