Airstream Basecamp Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Airstream Basecamp RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Linda from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Airstream Basecamp 16 View Listings

Airstream outdid themselves when they made the Basecamp! Light, pulls like nothing behind my Nissan Frontier and state of art amenities inside I bought this trailer only a month ago with the intention of retiring and now I'm not. I haven't camped at all since I purchased it and probably won't so now I'm selling it for someone else to enjoy. The retail price is $43,000 but after tax, title and licensing you could pay up to $5000 more.
- Linda, Louisiana

2020-11-25 2019 Airstream Basecamp 16X View Listings

IT'S AN AIRSTREAM!!!!! This is the only off-road trailer Airstream makes. Specifically it is made to boondock. Solar panels on roof, large 9,000 BTU A/C, and set up for sub freezing temps. The furnace is propane and has a 12v system for the tanks to keep them from freezing. This thing will go anywhere!!!!
- joseph mathis, Texas