Airstream Atlas Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Airstream Atlas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Earl Conley from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Airstream Atlas Murphy Suite View Listings

Before my first trip Gen would not start. On the trip Air , gps, air bags, out storage doors, stop working, Bath room door fell ll times. door handle came off. This was a 2000 mile trip. Been the shop 5 weeks tomorrow.
- Earl Conley, California

2020-09-04 2020 Airstream Atlas View Listings

Purchased the 2020 Atlas in October 2019, took it on its first real road trip in June 2020 only to have multiple things break on the van - one of which was the bathroom door brackets broke, the magnet they use did not work and it feel off all together. Drawers and cabinets did not stay closed even though locked, handle broke off the screen while driving, the outside storage cabinets would not unlock and the list goes on all while this had maybe 500 miles under its belt. As my husband would say, the bolts were on hand tight. We had to take it to a dealer in Washington to have them help with the bathroom door they found other issues and did not want to truly touch the van since it had so many issues. They helped us rig the door so we could finish our trip which was nice of them. The van has been at the dealer service for over a month with no phone call updates from them nor are they returning our calls. I would not suggest this vehicle or the dealer in Southern Cal off Beach Blvd.
- April Alexander, California

2020-04-16 2019 Airstream Atlas Murphy Suite View Listings

this is a Wonderfull camper everything is over the top as far as quality and craftsmanship. I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to see the world. my business just took off last year and we are even busier this year and cant enjoy it like I would like to thats the only reason we are selling. I cant say enough about it you must see to believe.
- james owens, Missouri

2018-10-17 2018 Airstream Atlas 24n View Listings

Easy to drive. Plenty of storage and room for 2 people.Bed is big & very comfortable. Love the shower & bathroom in the back of the RV. Not traveling as much as we thought we would for the price. Has 2 small tables & wish they were bigger. Have not used stove burners. Generator would not stay running & it was replaced with a brand new one, was tested & runs great now.
- Mike Flanagan, Iowa