Adventurer Adventurer RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Adventurer Adventurer RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Adventurer Adventurer RVs? Write a review

2018-02-07 2015 Adventurer Adventurer 86SBS View Listings

This camper has been awesome - a few of the things that I would change is that it is a little dark with only one window up in the nose, I would recommend putting one on either side to lighten it up. Quality seems to hold up well though we did see that the screen door didn't fit flush and exposed a gap to the outside which we were able to fix. All in all a very nice camper.
- Kelly, Montana

2017-09-08 2009 Adventurer Adventurer 85WS View Listings

Manufacturer was not supportive with warranty issues. Correspondence was almost rude! Other than that, we love this camper! Nice size for also towing our boat. Nice layout and storage for a small truck camper. We have really enjoyed!
- Karen, Massachusetts

2014-12-15 2011 Adventurer Adventurer 240DBS View Listings

We just purchased it in Aug 2014. Very comfortable and roomy with the extension. My sail switch has jammed on my RV furnace so my friend is tech and we are going to try and get the switch moving again. If not off to purchase a new one. Other than that everything is working great.
- Scott Aitken, British Columbia