2020 Keystone Passport GT Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2020 Keystone Passport GT Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-07-24 2020 Keystone Passport GT 2521RL View Listings

My wife and I are not new to camping,we knew what we wanted. We like to have our grandchildren camp with us. The perfect floor plan was offered in this passport GT 2521rl. We were so excited to finally purchase our new trailer and take our maiden trip to Florida. Wow were we disappointed....What we found were things we would have never thought to look for. First thing no lock on the Bathroom door,No AC vents or heater vents in the bathroom that means you freeze in the cold and sweat in the heat. The whole bathroom smells like an out house (the toilet was malfunctioning so the dealer replaced it). Next no bedroom light switch so my wife cannot reach the ceiling to turn it on and off. Hot water relief valve leaked. We are hoping this holds up till we can trade it in. I don't think we will ever buy a keystone product again.
- Jay , Pennsylvania