RV Type

Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty
5.0

For sale near youMatching RVs for sale near you

Top 10 Travel Trailers

Reviewed on 2021-04-15

RV reviewed2019 Northwood Nash 17K

View listings

5.0
I did my research before buying the Nash. There is a lot of junk being built out there these days and the reviews reflect that. The Northwoods products had high praise and return buyers, so I made the plunge. I have not been disappointed. I drove this trailer from coast to coast and it took great care of me. Everything worked as it should, it handled well in the mountains, and kept me warm in below zero weather. The build quality is good and in 7000 miles of traveling I haven't had to make any repairs or have warranty work done. After hearing all the nightmare stories of other brands and seeing how cheaply comparable trailers were built, I am glad I spent the extra money for the Nash. You get what you pay for. Pros: Good build quality, stable with shocks on the axles, Perfect length- didn't have to unhitch at most pullthrough sites, 4 seasons, big holding tanks, prewired solar Cons: No dealers nearby, a bit more expensive than comparable sized trailers. I would recommend this trailer with no hesitation and buy a Northwoods product in the future.
Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty/support
...

• 1 - 1 of 1 reviews

For sale near youRVs For Sale

Do you have an RV experience to share?

Help other RVers by leaving a review for an RV or dealership.