2019 Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2019 Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Thomson Gallagher from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Keystone Cougar 315RLS View Listings

The 315RLS has a great floor plan. We bought the unit December 11th 2018.The unit overall has been good. Some minor issues with the kingsize bed platform I had to redo and secure again.The main problem I have had is the rear Dometic A/C went out 6 months aftercwe bought it. This was only used 4 times on weekend trips. Then the Refrigerator went out. Thank goodness it runs on gas and electric. Had to run it on gas on out next trip as the electric dometic unit did not function. On the A/C unit I called the dealer and was told only they would service it. Other Dealers would not. I called Camping world and got no satisfaction. So now the extended warrenty 6 years is somewhat useless. The Keystone was called and Dometic co. (by my repair man, local) and did get them to send a new unit and it was installed. So far working. After me having to pay costs of install $300.00 As for the refrig I called a repair man that does Dometic and he came out and replaced a outside fuse and it seems to be working. Afain my out of pocket costs was $155.80. Hoping the next trip is uneventful It is Oct.2019
- Thomson Gallagher, Florida

2020-02-06 2019 Keystone Cougar 28SGS View Listings

We had a bad experience with the dealer and their service department. We are currently in Arizona with new trailer, laminating on surfaces including countertop pealing. Furnace quit on a 26degree night! Would not buy this as the construction and quality is terrible! VERY DISAPPOINTED
- Frances Warner , Ohio