2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 Travel Trailers RVs Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kyle Burns from California says:

Have you owned any 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 175RD Baja View Listings

Jayco is the worst rv company period. I purchased my first ever travel trailer and the roof came apart after only 8 months of owning it and Jayco refuses to stand behind there warranty and fix it. Save you time and money, and go with another company. Their “warranty” is suppose to be one of the best in the business, but it is far from it. There customer service is awful. They could care less that you own one of there products, which was very disappointing. I plan to have more trailers in my future and will never purchase a Jayco trailer again. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.
- Kyle Burns , California

2018-11-16 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 175RD Baja View Listings

We purchased this model two months ago. It has been in the shop since we bought it. From electrical issues to a broken shower trap that flooded the under belly. We are making payments and can’t use the trailer . Non of the issues were caused by us. We dropped the unit off at the dealership for it to be gutted. And all the insulation and under belly cover to be replaced on the 25 of October. We’re still waiting for repairs. When we dropped off the trailer we were doing a walk through to show the warrantey issues that needed to be addressed and found the wall had separated and the cabinet bottom was falling off. Unless jayco changes their craftsmanship I would steer away from their products.
- Terri, California