RV Type

Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty
5.0

For sale near youMatching RVs for sale near you

Top 10 5th Wheels

Reviewed on 2019-06-30

RV reviewed2019 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2650WS

View listings

5.0
After experiencing a few fifth wheels and motorhomes, we finally found the one floor-plan that's the best. This RV can be loaded with the slides in and have complete access to the kitchen, the dinette, the bathroom and the bedroom. You can even take a nap on the couch with the slides in. This meant so much to us as we want to load the coach the night before and just pull out in the morning from home to head out camping. No reason to open any slides. Now along the road, we want to stop, use the restroom, sit inside have lunch or even take a nap. Again, no reason to have to open the slides. And the biggest plus, it's less than 30' long. So easy to pull yet luxury inside. When we stop to make camp, there is so much storage under the coach, I pull out the bins, hook up and we're done. Once you open the slides, you have 14' across the rig. We had 7 people for dinner and watched the NBA finals. And our two dogs have room to roam. We are so sad to have to sell but due to an accident I had, I cannot drive for long distances and this will affect me for years as I need additional surgeries. Our loss is your gain. We are also including the $800 Anderson Hitch, the $400 back-up camera and the upgraded Serta mattress. Other options include two Maxxair fans, a bedroom TV, Thermopane windows, electric stabilizers jacks (so no hand cranking), a 15,000 BTU ducted AC and 50 amp service. You will not find a better priced coach in absolutely perfect condition anywhere.
Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty/support
...

• 1 - 1 of 1 reviews

For sale near youRVs For Sale

Do you have an RV experience to share?

Help other RVers by leaving a review for an RV or dealership.

Browse top RVs