2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey Class C Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ralph Sommer from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 31L View Listings

Bought a 2019 Entegra Odyssey 31L 2 weeks ago so this will be my initial review and first impression. The layout is great and fits my needs. I've driven 2 other class C units and this one drives better than the others. The fit and finish seem on par with other manufacturers but with a few upgrades like the fiberglass roof, superior suspension, stainless steel appliances give it a premium feel. That said it does suffer the same quality control issues as other brands so expect to do some work yourself unless you want to bring it back to the dealer. The molding in a few spots was falling off, there were a few places that were supposed to be caulked but were not, one of the tank heaters is falling off, a lot of loose hanging wires underneath that need to be fastened. All things I will fix myself but could present a challenge to older individuals. The major systems however work fine without issue. I did need an alignment which is common and should be done as it is out of spec on delivery. Ford will probably cover it but not all dealers can accommodate a big truck so I opted to use a local truck shop and pay the $125 myself. Overall I'm pleased with it and will fix all the little things myself. I would purchase it again.
- Ralph Sommer, New York

2020-04-26 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 25R View Listings

This is my first RV so I don't have a lot to compare. I was prepared to have things brake but I was pleasantly surprised that everything worked great. Here's what I love about this RV: -The layout. The slide is huge and it feels very roomy, even with 2 adults and 2 kids. When I bring my third kid (who is 18 and doesn't always come camping) it does get a little steamy in there by morning. -The outdoor kitchen. I really didn't expect to like this and thought it was a little silly at first. But in reality, it's great to be able to get up early and make breakfast outside without waking everyone up. Or to make dinner outside without stinking up the camper. -The smooth ride. -The awesome window in the bunk over the cab. It really opens it up and brings in a lot of light. I love that you can easily close it too if it's too hot or you need privacy. -The bathroom. My husband is very picky and not especially excited about RVing and this bathroom meets his standards. -The quality. I haven't really had any issues. -The length. It's very easy to drive. We often go into towns and cities and parallel park on the street by taking up two parking spots. Here's what I don't like: -The only quality control issue I've had was the shower head support fell off. -The slide is VERY close to the back cabinet. I have auto levelers and thought I was level but when I closed the slide, it rubbed up against the cabinet and popped the cabinet face off. Turns out that if you are the least bit not level, it can put the slide at an angle too close to that cabinet. -This is a Ford issue, but the cab door latch occasionally sticks. I didn't notice this (the door appears closed and locks as normal). However, my battery kept dying. After some research online I found out this is a common issue with the Ford. You have to lubricate the latch and then be sure the cab lights turn off. -The navigation system in this thing is worse than terrible. It keeps turning on at random times, making all kinds of noise and it doesn't work AT ALL for navigation. I can't even program a destination address in it. Planning to replace it this year. Overall, I love this RV. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. It has actually exceeded my expectations.
- Leah, Wisconsin

2019-11-18 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 29V View Listings

Bought from LaMesa RV in Mesa Az in May 2018, there was a damaged window covering from a mis-installed kitchen sink faucet, and molding not installed correctly above the couch. We were told this would be repaired prior to initial pick up. The only repair done was the molding was pushed back up,and we were told the window covering was on order. Now without re-installing the kitchen sink faucet, the new window covering would be damaged. On our 8 hour trip, we noticed that the potable water level was dropping, when we arrived we only had 1/2 tank. We were told this is "normal"? Well that won't work when going dry camping? The molding had popped back down and more molding/door trim was coming off and several cabinet door hinges had come loose and we had water leaks behind the toilet (when prefilling as instructed) and under bathroom sinks.(Were loose fitting) Being the handyman type, I tighten up the loose water connections and using wood glue I re installed the screws on all 6 door hinges that had come loose. With the excuse from Jayco Customer Service "Well these are homes on wheels and things come loose." Well bottom line is that after having this coach from May of 2018 to present the coach has been in the shop 6 months total waiting for parts/authorization from Jayco and still has molding issues, cabinet door issues, water leaks from behind toilet. Would not and cannot not recommend Jayco/Entegra products as we believe there is NO QA/QI
- jstrizek, Arizona

2019-07-03 2019 Entegra Coach Odyssey 25R View Listings

We love our RV however taking a long trip had shown the shoddy workmanship of the interior. All the nails/screws were tightened so much that they all show under all the cabinets. Screws are so short in some things that they come undone when traveling. We love the layout and the space except it is hard to make the bed but that’s a common RV issue.
- Betty Jones, Florida