2018 Winnebago Forza 38F Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Will from New Hampshire says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

We purchased our 2018 Forza about 6 months ago. I should have paid more attention to items that were broken or defective before we purchased this coach. Within a month we had many issues, things were either broken or falling apart. The main door did not work properly, the dealership told us they could adjust it, it wasn't adjustable... needs a new door and paint, front light trims that are glued on fell off, When you close the slides water sometimes leaks in through the top gasket, the entrance carpet and treads are a disgrace the way they are installed and the junk materials used, the interior doors are delaminating, many of the upper cabinet doors are warped, the freightliner dashboard fell in because it is installed with double sided tape, the table fell off because all the tiny screws they use fell out, the table doesn't fit between the benches to turn into a bed, the upper cabinets were actually pulling away from the wall, when you use the washing machine the entire coach shakes so we don't use the washer and dryer, the cable on the passenger seat broke, when driving the entire kitchen slide bangs so loud because in my opinion the fridge is to heavy for this coach, the bathroom door handle broke, the bathroom floor dropped about 2" in one corner because it wasn't braced properly from the factory, the rear vent to control the amount of heat broke, a couple of major problems are when the coach is in the sun the paint has swirls in it, looks like it is under the clearcoat, the front grill does not open properly you need two people to get to open, the tank gauges don't work properly, water leaks into the basement when it rains or washing, the exterior window caulking is atrocious, the interior wall paneling is buckling up in several areas, the front fender was deformed when made but made it through quality control, a wire came loose on the generator and we had no ac for three days while traveling, this is a partial list of items, as you can see the quality control from Winnebago is non existent. I paid over $200,000.00 for this "coach" Very Disappointed. I will say that the Freightliner chases and the Cummins diesel work well. OH! one last thing while driving, the basement doors pop open on occasion ( at least 6 times) and there is no way to fix it, they have tried, I have tried, guess I have to live with it.
- Will, New Hampshire

2020-07-12 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

Though Winnebago's Forza is the entry level diesel pusher, I am beyond sad and disappointed by the countless issues. While Winnebago as well as our local dealership make best effort to resolve different issues at different times, the time and effort invested has made me regret our purchase. This is not our first Winnebago, so we thought we knew what to expect in terms of quality. In short, this particular coach is either a lemon or quality control has gone by the way side. Since I would exceed the 5000 characters if I listed all, let me give you some indication of all that has been addressed or still needs to be: Short in porch light and had to be rewired, malfunction with tail lights and the codes had to be reset, Truma control went bad and needed to be replaced, ac compressor froze up and broke belt so it had to be towed and replaced, compartment doors can open while driving, wall paper sags and is falling off the wall, radiator weld was bad and leaked coolant and had to be replaced, black water inlet flush was bent so I could not screw into it and had to be replaced, rear television was not connected to cable and had to be removed from wall and connected, slide out topper can billow when traveling and nearly caused an accident, exterior moldings have come off at various times and since been re-adhered, the radio volume goes off on its own and requires occasional reset, the electronic dash went blank while running cruise control and after fifteen to twenty seconds reset itself. In the end, I plan to address with Winnebago as I believe in the brand and hope they will work with me to resolve. That said, I am at my wits end with this particular coach so depending on what Winnebago can do to assist, may drive our response/decision forward. In the meantime and while I understand the Forza is an entry level diesel pusher, I would sooner spend more or not buy if I knew this much would need attention. That said, I wish anyone all the best should they elect to buy a Forza as problems asides, it has a great floor plan and looks nice on appearances alone.
- Jonathan Litvack, California

2020-06-20 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

This is a top-of-the-line RV that is like NEW! Only 7,600 miles. Well cared for with an all excellent floor plan! Includes 1 1/2 bath, washer/dryer, electric fireplace, 3 TVs. Sleeps 7 adults. Tow vehicle ready! Ready to hit the road!
- Ron Hodges, California

2018-09-14 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F View Listings

I left an amazing review for this dealership but that has changed. Once the sale is closed the relationship is over. Everyone is way to busy to help or talk to you. I can’t wait to put this review everywhere and call and talk to the corporate offices. I have had this unit for less than 3 months and now I’m on TX where I have to be and no one will touch it. I’ve called sales and services and NO ONE WILL HELP. I fell like I bought a house and everyone there says thanks, YOU ARE ON YIUR OWN. Here is what’s going on, tell me that this is normal and it’s fair? 2018 Winnebago Forza 38F - Storage Doors open when driving and they have been adjusted 2 times and I paid someone to fix them both times but they were adjusted at the dealer in salt lake and still open. One was even damaged as it opened while I was driving. I’m down to two doors still opening. Image this happening when driving downs freeway. - Molding on the front main window coming off the top. - Bathroom walls pealing, it’s paper. - Rear AC not pushing cold air like it use to and the water running off out side makes lakes of water. Not to mention the noise. The front AC seems fine and less water running off the coach but it also started leaking inside today. - Picture in the master mounted crooked and I didn’t notice it and now their is no way to fix it without another hole in the wall. - Sound bar no longer working for surround sound. - Waiting for missing molding and remote for now over 2 months. Plus I still don’t have the tags since they can’t seem to get the paperwork right. - Back splash around kitchen separating from the wall. - Drivers side window molding keeps falling off. - Steal grate over engine in the back has come off. - Window sealant outside has oozed out more and looks horrible. - Winnebago logo on the front separating from the rig. That’s all I’m two months and the rig wasn’t free by any means. Tell me that is how a sale should go? Tell me those issues are normal and everyone is to busy or it’s their day off Or they don’t call back. What an unbelievably horrible experience.
- Will Smith, Utah