2018 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.6 Class A - Gas

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.6 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Theresa Quezada from Delaware says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.6 View Listings

My experience with this RV, has not been good. I love the concept, styling, storage, and size. It also runs fantastic, with a lot of power. Unfortunately the care that was taken and the quality used to assemble this matter home, was very poor. I had problems immediately, and customer service was awful. Had to explain the issues to too many different representatives at Thor, because they would leave the company. The tankless hot water heater still doesn't provide hot water at the kitchen sink, until its been running for 5 minutes, and shower goes from extremely hot to freezing. I had it checked at purchasing dealership and they insisted that it was fine. Th biggest issue, the slide was not installed correctly, so it ripped a hole in the floor, leaks and caused me to become locked inside the RV twice. Once was after they changed entire door lock mechanism. I knew the coach was misaligned, it was not the door lock. Dealership replaced drawers that broke immediately, bed frame came apart, cabinet surface peeled, ALL windows are having leakage. Tire valves are bad. Mattress is wet, rust dripping on drivers side window. Addressed with Thor tech they sent out from Indiana to my local area, to no avail. Still leak. This is all in the first year, and this is not my first RV experience. I always owned Coachmen previously. Three, total...and never these type of issues. The sizing and floorpan are awesome but the 25.6 master bed is a folding bed that is uneven, cheaply made and uncomfortable. Design and intent seems forward thinking, but cheaply executed. They shouldn't have dropped the drug testing for employment in Elkhart. Thor takes forever to respond and drags out scheduling as if they just want you to go away, so the warranty can expire. MAJOR buyer's remorse.
- Theresa Quezada, Delaware