2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RS26 Class C Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RS26 Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

james F. Murphy from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RS26 View Listings

I bought the Thor Quantum Rs 26 in April 2018 The unit was in the dealership for warranty repairs from April 2018 to June 2018 they let me take it for several months even though they were not completely finished fixing all problems. I returned the unit to the selling dealer in October of 2018 and in April of 2019 I got fed up with owning and paying for a vehicle that I could not use so I took a $20,000 loss and traded it in. The original selling dealer said it was standard for people to lose $20,000-$30,000 when trading in units. Between the lack of customer warranty support from Thor and the Selling dealers inability to correct leaks and make all repairs in a timely fashion. I would only recommend this unit to my worst enemy. Thoroughly disgusted with lack of warranty support and dealer support with this RV. I will never buy another Thor product. They have a total lack of quality control and are more interested in quantity instead of quality.
- james F. Murphy, New York

2018-08-23 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RS26 View Listings

Bought this RV about 10months ago. We have taken it on two major trips (3,500+ miles) and had numerous quality issues (too many to list here). Each time we take it in for warranty work it takes a minimum of 6weeks and each time we try to pick it up over half the items have never been touched. Currently having a problem with some kind of low volume squeal (alarm) sounds while the truck key is turned on. Talked with RV Tech and Thor direct...neither were any help. Tech support is poor to say the least. Wish I had looked longer
- GregM, Arizona