2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RC25 Class C Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RC25 Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Roy Lehto from Pennsylvania says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RC25 View Listings

Had to return to factory service because to many issues from electrical plumbing mechanical and quality of construction. Leaked like a screen door. First trip fixed 80% and is currently back for repairs. Thor service is dedicated and friendly unlike Camping World. Quaility control sucked
- Roy Lehto, Pennsylvania

2019-08-03 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RC25 View Listings

We chose the Thor Quantum RC25 because we rustic camp the majority of the time and wanted something smaller that would go into state forests easily. We upgraded from a 22 foot Nash trailer. We looked at various floor plans and storage capacity. Our 22ft trailer had immense storage in a small space and we found that most Class C's lacked storage. The Thor hit the ball out of the park as far as were concerned. The residential cabinets in the kitchen area with the two pantry's is welcome. The storage is outstanding for a small coach. We don't have enough seating in the coach as no couch or chair is available in this floor plan. I use a small camping chair for additional seating if needed. The bathroom is very small - much smaller than in my trailer, but it is functional. There are some oddities like the grab bar is not in a logical place and the water heater control is under the towel bar so you can't see it if you have a towel hanging. The toilet is crooked which drives me nuts, but I'm told it can't be fixed due to the aggravation of plumbing. All in all, it's workable. We had a ton of things that needed attention when we took delivery. I understand this is normal for most RV's. Didn't have that problem with our trailer when it came from the factory. Everything was perfect. To begin with, we couldn't pump gas into the coach without the gas pumps turning off. This was a major issue that took us a year to get straightened out. The vent in the cab was installed backwards. The wall next to the fridge bowed terribly, and there were screw and nail pops everywhere. The wallpaper, trim and paint were bad in some areas. The dinette top was scratched in multiple places. Working with General in Wixom was a horrible experience. Some of these issues were handled by them, most by my husband after they got the parts that were needed. We just stopped going to General for repairs. My last and most important comment is that Thor has more than impressed us with how they stand behind their product. We have contacted them directly for two repairs that we had done at a private service center and they paid both. Understand that these items should have been right to begin with, but Thor didn't make it difficult for us to get reimbursed. They were prompt and professional. Whenever I call their customer service, they are always willing to help even if we don't get resolution at that point in time. I wanted to write this review to say that although we have had our share of issues with the Quantum, Thor has been great to work with. I wanted to make sure I let people know this since writing a bad review is easier than writing a good one for most of us.
- Renee Bouren, Michigan

2018-08-14 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RC25 View Listings

I got this RV in July 2018 I took it camping 2 time's and this is what has happened so far Slide does not seal outside when closed offset in fiberglass and Rubber seal going down side does not touch on bottom when open and hardly touches  on top Slide does not seal on inside when open the seals do not reach no corners Open cupboard door see outside Bump in floor Table bed don't fit Sink in bathroom rusting Radio static Hot water tank not working Squealing noise engine Small hole in slide topper Can only turn Antenna 1/4 turn Driver seat has marks showing up where someone tried it fix leather AC does not work right Chrome on front grill coming off Hole in floor underneath 5"× 7" where 3 " toilet pipe goes through to holding tank cold air and critters can get in Backup camera quit working Bathroom door will not close anymore Electric skylight shade works sometimes Water comes in slide when driving in rain On my Drive home mud flap came loose, window blind fell down,  heating vents were falling out,  wires hanging low under rv,  Battery straps were not hook up,  I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING MADE BY THOR INDUSTRY 'YOU WILL BE SORRY '
- Jay, Pennsylvania