2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum KM24 Class C Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum KM24 Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Paul Schwen from Utah says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum KM24 View Listings

Quality control? Not at Thor! Our unit was constructed more poorly than aNY manufactured product I've ever seen.Every door is hung poorly with gaps, every gasket is applied poorly and leaks, vent covets won't fit, dresser and drawers fall apart with first use, bumper paint had many runs, grease all over our new RV! SOME TECHNICIAN CLOSED THE HOOD WITHOUT MOVING THE LATCH, DENTING AND BENDING THE HOOD. The unit we received was missing many features from the one we ordered. WHAT A PIECE OF GARBAGE! NEVER TRUST THOR!
- Paul Schwen, Utah

2019-09-22 2018 Thor Motor Coach Quantum KM24 View Listings

Great looking RV. Merceds Sprinter part of it great, lots of power and reasonable mileage with the diesel, 14mpg. Did have some initial problems on the Thor part. Maiden trip the slider stuck out while camping remote in Yellowstone, no phone service and could not drive the RV. I have a troubleshooting background doing HVAC work and was able to find a bundle of wires that had been crushed and were shorting together opening a fuse. Service dept did fix the wiring but I am apprehensive every time I use the slider. I had to remove all the drawers to glue and staple the bottoms in as they were all falling out. The service dept would only re-staple, not a permanent repair. Never use the instant water heater as so much water is wasted before the heater goes through the start cycle and the time it takes the hot water to get to the faucet. Not good when you dry camping on a limited water supply. RVs I find in general have overall poor quality and attention to detail. A lot depends on who is doing the work that particular day on the assembly line. Probably making a poor wage with a poor attitude!
- Mike Reed, Arizona