2018 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.3 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.3 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Daniel DeGrado from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.3 View Listings

Purchased April 2018. Numerous quality issues. Dealer very helpful to address. Slide issues initially, GPS Axxera is junk. Three trips it failed each time. Locks up in use and last trip scrambled video and unusable. Half bath has leak that has not been resolved and smell is bad. I always wanted a Thor coach and now wonder if I made a mistake. Some features very nice. Others? Bunk performance up and down is marginal. 12 volt dash problems unresolved totally. Door locks do not line up and are unresolved. Levelers on our last trip started to make a lot of noise and do not now automatically level the coach even on a level pad. Instruction manual is out of date. Water valve has four positions and not sure what they all mean. It does not work intuitively. Put it on "city fixture" assuming that would bypass the holding tank and charge the plumbing system. Instead my tank overflowed and no water to system. "Normal" what does that mean? it does nothing. I have had my coach for three months and it was in the shop for 2 weeks. Going back when we get home for extended stay. I am somewhat disappointed. Hoping for resolution of many items. The GPS is the most disappointing part of our coach. It is absolute junk. Warnings pop up in Chinese!! You have got to be kidding me. There has to be better product on the market. This is not an area to go cheap people!! Curious if anyone has problems with the Axxera AVM111NAVLH. Do not buy it and if your coach has one do not buy or request it be changed.
- Daniel DeGrado, Texas