2018 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Traveler A27 Class A - Gas

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Traveler A27 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Franklin Barclay. from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Traveler A27 View Listings

Manufacturing warranty stinks. Sky dome in shower leaks. Front end alignment needed from when I bought it. Driver window leaked when raining. Information flashes 9 times which is short in hall ground they would never fix. Thrn they took my TV antenna off the top last time in shop. Now I have to buy one. Now extended warranty has started and they said everything wrong with it is not covered under extended warranty. Then what does the over 5000 dollars I purchased covers then. Never go to camping world now gander RV in Oxford Alabama. So now its time for me to a lawyer. I will get it fixed or they can give me another one brand new....................
- Franklin Barclay., Alabama

2021-07-01 2018 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Traveler A27 View Listings

This RV was easy to maintain, offered an affordable RV and great way to be sure RV camping is right for you. It has been very easy to learn all the controls. The Thor brand is provides such reliable vehicles.
- Mark, Michigan

2020-12-14 2018 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Traveler A27 View Listings

Purchased a 2018 Thor Freedom Traveler one month ago and just noticed there's water on the floor after a heavy rain. I went on top of the RV and noticed that there were new sealant around the fixes, ac, other pipes, etc. Called the dealership because of the wet floor and not knowing where came from and sealing used coaches are customary. I'm nervous now because I believe weve been taken. They will look at it next week.
- Shirley Thomas, Florida