2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 24F Class C

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 24F Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Robert Taylor from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 24F View Listings

Like the RV but I feel there are a few simple things that need improvement. Easy way and better instruction on how to winterize the RV. Better shower door, it always leaks! Windows over the head of the bed not smart for winter camping, cold and drafty.
- Robert Taylor , Georgia

2021-05-07 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 24F View Listings

Terrible.. We bought our First Motorhome from Pleasure Land in Baxter,Minn. Got home and took it for a few short drive’s and my husband looked under the Motorhome home and it was full of Rust.. This was in Summer of 2019. It was brand new.. and we went back to pleasure land and and showed them. I told the lady and showed her how severe the Rust was.I told her we are not accepting this Motor home and her Remark was (That’s not a Option). We should of went to a lawyer. But we ended up paying more money to trade for a 2018 Thor Mercedes 4 Winds Sprinter MH.. Biggest mistake we did. Dealing with pleasure land was Horrible.. We brought the New one home and the Congolium came loose so we had to take it back in where it Sat for some time.. Our vacation was Ruined. Then Covid started and we couldn’t go anywhere and thank gawd we didn’t.. There was a Recal on the Steering we just found out about in 2020 we never were sent a letter on.. It’s May of 2021 and we recieved a Recall in March that the (Rear -Wheel Speed Sensors are bad and need to be Replaced.. This can cause Serious problems and you don’t want to drive it as we also have brake problems. I contacted Mercedes today and here we have a new 2018 Motorhome that has probably got 600 miles driving time from us and They can’t get the parts.. We read about people who were in heavy traffic and the Unit died on them and others where it excelerated. ..You are not Safe driving these units and the guy at Mercedes told me to go ahead and drive it and if you break down it’s your expense to have towed lol !! Then he said it could be 2 Weeks to 2 years before they get the parts. We need to find out who all owns these units and start a lawsuit against Mercedes. We’re sitting here with thousands of $$$ investment and can’t go anywhere...!! Then to have a guy (Joe) at Customer Reach out say go ahead and drive it is Wrong..!! How many owners are out there dealing with problems like this.. Steering problems are dangerous and we didn’t even know about that till I called and spoke to a lady at (Vehicle Safety hotline) 1-888-327-4236. She told me..!!! Please everyone Email me if your having issues like us. Samwalker @Charter.net
- Kathleen Olsen, Minnesota

2019-10-30 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 24F View Listings

We bought an 2018 Thor Four Winds and love it. We have taken a few shorter trips and it travels well with our three dogs and two adults. We also took a 4000 mile trip out west and it could not have been more dependable. We drove for 5 days in a row and it never gave us any issues and we were comfortable and felt safe. On our trip home it was the same, 5 days in the RV and it was dependable and enjoyable. The only really downside is that the radio does not come through well, but the CD player, either music or audio books are perfect.
- marcia karwas, Michigan

2019-03-19 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 24F View Listings

Nothing but good things to say about this RV! Drives like an SUV, and the extra deep, full-wall slide makes it feel like a MUCH bigger unit when camping. I know a lot of people have a bad time buyimg new, but our 24F has had zero defects at 15,000 miles and a year and a half of enjoying it. Much better fit for us than one of the big class a units (which we had before) that are hard to maneuver.
- Joe Provenzano , Texas

2019-03-17 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 24F View Listings

Best vehicle I've ever owned. DRIVING: Easy to drive (after getting a proper front-end alignment) handles like a big SUV. CAMPING: Very easy to park, setup the RV and start a campfire in under 15 minutes! MECHANICAL: Flawless performance and no major issues. Only a few very minor issues and easily remedied by myself with factory support on the phone talking me thru it - easy-peasy!
- Joe Provenzano, Texas