2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 22E Class C

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 22E Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

MdMcduffee from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 22E View Listings

Bought used with 10,000.00 miles. Chevy platform. You can get gas in it. Thor said its chevy's problem and chevy said its thor's. Reality is I guess it is now mine. As you look at the decor you are amazed. Till you open a draw. There is zero finish yes raw wood used as drawer boxes. How much crap is that going to absorb. Roof is starting to bubble. Motor homes take a tremendous amount of care.I do it myself. Every time I go to maintain something it makes me sick to see the lack of pride that went into building whatever I am fixing. For example the shower surround cut to the pan looks like it was hacked in with a chainsaw. Installed a spare tire hanger. I noticed lower panels just cut. No sealer no trim just fn raw. The whole side will delmanate if not attended to. I'm interested in a new Axis or Vegas but just can't trust the thor brand. I had confidence in the purchase. All the major rental companies use Thor. I thought for Quality. I was wrong. Cost is the reason. If you buy Thor Four Winds.Your going to have to hire someone to go through it and complete it. Everyone from sales to assembly to management should be ashamed to label this American made If this is American craftsmanship I am forever buying CHINA.
- MdMcduffee, California