2018 Thor Motor Coach Compass 23TK Class C

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Compass 23TK Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tom Jackson from Wyoming says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Compass 23TK View Listings

the concept is great, and my wife loves the floor plan. as for the "workmanship and quality control", they don't exist, the wiring under the unit was a mess,some of it wasn't hooked up,and some was to the wrong place. The mud flap was tied up with a plastic zip tie which was also holding up tail pipe for the generator, when the pipe got hot everything fell to the ground. the gray tank for the shower had the cut out piece at the top of tank fall in tank and ended up restricting the gate valve emptying the tank. the vent for the plumbing was restricted from working because some filings and putty were dropped in from the top making it impossible for the sinks to drain when both were full. the 7 way plug used when pulling a trailer was dangling by a wire, as was the propane hookup for a grill blowing in the wind, these are just a few the things I have addressed, dining room table great idea but total junk I completely overhauled it. I understand it is like an earth quake on the road things shake loose, I've had a number rvs', but I don't think I have ever seen kind of workmanship. I'm extremely disappointed. As far as the FORD TRANSIT goes, the motor is great power and mileage are super,however we are having lots of trouble with the exaust filter, we have been to 3 big FORD dealer ships, one of them we went to, made the comment this is the first one I've seen in an RV you are not supposed to let them idle with a "CHUCKLE". It is a lot of money to spend on something new for a good time, of 11000 miles in a year 3000 were a good time, we are seriously thinking about trading it in, talk about a waste of money!!!! Don't buy anything RV wise that has THOR on it, there is way too many of us having the same problems.
- Tom Jackson, Wyoming