2018 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.4 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.4 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Edgar LIncoln from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.4 View Listings

Bot new one year ago. AC heat went out immediately. Seemed to be a fuse problem. The dealer is 50 miles away so I took it to a local repair company. Fixed at my expense, then happened again, same fix. It then had 3000 miles on it and we took it to CA from Dallas. It was quite cold last month and the ac/heat went out again on the way and we had to buy a small space heater to survive the discomfort. Next thing the slide out failed. Fortunately it quit after it was closed. The space allowed here won't let me detail all the things wrong. My list of repairs for the service dept had 14 items on it. The service writer recognized my issues as predictable for the model but wouldn't comment further. He didn't need to. So many details wrong inside that I won't bore you with the list, suffice it to say that it is very cheaply constructed. They apparently wanted to offer it as an inexpensive entry point for a class A RV. To do so they cut many corners to hold the price down. I bought it for my wife and she is so disappointed. Pretty sad. Hate the thing and will trade it off, at great loss I'm sure.
- Edgar LIncoln, Texas

2020-07-05 2018 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.4 View Listings

I wrote an earlier negative review which I would like to withdraw but don't know how. The fault with the slide out was not a fault at all. Just our inexperience. The hvac problem was fixed in minutes by the dealr who knows the vehicles. The dealer Motor Home Supply in Alvarado, TX extened our warranty and dealt with all of the minor issues that had to with drawer latches etc. The vehicle is very solid, fun to drive and really functional. We love the size, and the appliances that serveus well on trips. Happycamper now.
- Edgar Lincoln, Texas

2018-10-08 2018 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.4 View Listings

We bought this unit early this year. We did a long ride this past September. From South Florida to NY then San Francisco and came back to Florida. Other than the fact that the driver wind shield wiper broke down and couple of drawer got loose everything work like we expected. Luckily we bought the premium guarantee and now it’s on service for fixing all details. We do recommend this unit. Motor worked perfectly as well as the AC. Driving straight over 6,000 miles without any hazard or malfunction gave us a great peace of mind. One thing that we really love about this RV is the fridge. It really cool down. Even on the down compartment almost everything got frozen. The dual mode (gas and Electric) works just fine.
- Eric Pizarro , Florida