2018 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.3 Class A - Gas

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.3 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Steve Owens from New Hampshire says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Axis 25.3 View Listings

This is my 4th RV, and my favorite so far. Very innovative design, great driver and much higher quality than my last three. First, let me say what I hate about this RV - the radio. The radio turns off whenever you put the turn signal on - not acceptable. The radio also get poor reception - especially AM reception. Hopefully they will provide a fix for this turn signal problem some time soon - otherwise, I will replace the radio. Best part of the RV is the ride and handling. More like a van than an RV. My first RV was a class B, and this thing rides better then it did. Towing is unbelievable. I tow a race trailer - maybe 6,000lbs. Still handles great and goes up hills with no problem. I think this has more to do with the RV’s lite weight (mine is less than 11K lbs) then anything else. The innovative design has as much living space as my old RV that was 10ft longer. The whole front converts to an eating area and working area. They finally got rid of the oven - freeing up storage space. Very clever how they got so much outside storage as well. The build quality seems to be a lot higher than any other RV I have owned. I bought all my other RVs new, and there were lots of things wrong with them day 1. I have only found two very minor issues - adjustment of the instant water heater and lack of a small bracket that holds the inflation valve on the tires. I have now had it for 6 months, 4,000 miles, and 6 trips. One problem is parts. I can not find anyone to sell me this small bracket that was missing. Tried three dealers so far (including the dealer that sold me the RV) - all just ignore me. Not sure what this is all about. You can order everything else from Amazon, why not parts for your RV? Anyway, if you're looking for an easy to drive, tow anything, nice riding, high quality RV, you should have a look at the Thor Axis - it really is different than all the rest. Better than a Class C, but not Class A overwhelming.
- Steve Owens, New Hampshire