2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mark carter from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

I bought a new 2018 Thor aria in may 2018. Of the First 10 months I owned it it was in the shop for 7 months. The last time in the shop was 15 weeks. All of this is warranty work. It is still leaking in the bottom compartments after 4 times trying to fix it. Tvs don’t work properly. The dealer has been great and the factory has worked with me but the more I use it the worse it gets
- Mark carter, North Carolina

2020-03-25 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

Ok the electric side of water heater dint work can’t start generator with firefly system just had to put the back splash back on the wall in kitchen gfi in the bathroom keep tripping also just Lose the camera on mirror. The basement when driving in the rain floods. I have two wires loose in water bay just hanging
- Nathan lawson, Ohio

2019-12-27 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

Friends of our cut their losses and sold their Aria for a Dutch Star. The floor plan is great, but everything after that is a huge disappointment. The quality of the workmanship is extremely disappointing. We have had so many problems with the motor home that it would take me days to summarize. When you see discounts on the new models, it’s because the secret is out about quality and customer support. If you are looking for a very disappointing experience and a significant loss in value, buy a Thor and buy it from La Mesa. This is not a disgruntled customer expressing an emotional concern, this is a interested person trying to help others.
- Bill Norton , Florida

2019-02-23 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

We have had our 3901 for a little over a year now and love it. Thor has been great to work with when issues occurred. The more we use it the better it seems to get. People don't seem to realize that for the price this coach costs, we are not going to get the same workmanship as much more expensive units. This coach provides a tremendous bang for the buck and I highly recommend it.
- Mike Cedars, Texas

2018-12-01 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 View Listings

I bought a 2018 Thor Aria 3901 and the first three months it was at the dealers for 9 days fixing leaks, cupboards, vents, windshield wipers, faucets, etc. I still have to take it to freightliner for more fixes including the ignition. Support from Thor has been good but if they didn't just throw these together customers would be a lot happier. It drives nice and has a great floor plan with some quality parts. Very poor assembly.
- Cathleen Hartsook, Ohio