2018 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 32.1 Class A - Gas

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 32.1 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

mysla from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 32.1 View Listings

I have stayed in this motorhome for 8 months, and had another trip lasting 4 months. The biggest complaint I have is the doors (bathrooms, bedroom/kitchen). They come off the ceiling and are cheaply installed. Thor needs to improve on this matter and I truly am disgusted with them. That being said, I jerked out the booth/table and also the uncomfortable jack knife couch and replace it with a large cabinet for more storage, and a love seat dual reclining couch. Tough to eat at the table / booth due to size and the couch was uncomfortable to say the least. It was not too much trouble to do this and insulating the floors and then carpet and insulating the walls prior to the furniture made a HUGE improvement keeping out the cold if you should be somewhere where the temps fall below freezing. The windows and entrance doors let alot of cold air in as well and I upgraded the insulation on those, but you are going to find that in all motorhomes / 5th wheels and trailers. Overall, love the 2 bathrooms, have a queen bed above drivers / passenger seats in the front and the king size bed is perfect with a my pillow mattress added. Absolutely can live in this as a main home, but I have a house as well so I don't need too. Never regretted buying this mh and enjoy the heck out of it!!! Thor needs to emprove the secureness of these interior doors, the dealerships know this and expect to bring it back for warranty work if you can't secure them yourselves.
- mysla, Michigan