2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Brent hollingsworth from Indiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

Starcraft starlight 18 foot travel trailer 2018. Don't buy they don't stand behind there junk. If one of my family members burn up cause of the defects this company does terrible workmanship I will sue for millions.
- Brent hollingsworth, Indiana

2020-11-05 2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

we bought our satellite rig. Propane line has gas leak, water tank is cracked, refrigerator not working, cover for furnace on side of rig fell off. This has happened within 1st year of owning. Yes we walked it through when we bought it. Allot of flaws. Built needing more quality control at factories. I would not buy again
- Daniel Hernandez, Texas

2019-08-27 2018 Starcraft Satellite 17RB View Listings

Read reviews before you buy!! Had to replace the refrigerator and auto jack. Was leaking propane just after purchase. Had to replace the propane regulator. Freezer exterior regularly defrosts creating water seepage inside refrig. All covered under warranty. Camping World techs mostly NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE about this unit causing weeks and weeks of delays. I waited 2-3 months to get my awning replaced at Camping World in Alvarado, TX huge Collision Center. Forgot to order parts and no one checking on why orders were behind. Disaster!! AC has held up in Texas heat but cant beat the hottest days. Releases condensation into unit onto floor if really hot weather, when it is turned off. Did not hurt the AC tho. Love the size! I pull well with my Nissan Xterra. Prefer cooking with inductive stove run by electricity. Heat with plug in heater rather than propane. Love that if I am off roading and battery runs out, can recharge by plugging into running car. Good for going somewhere to stay -but if I’m traveling and sleeping, I prefer to just sleep in my Xterra. The cut in gas mileage is not worth dragging my mattress with me.
- Barbara Kelley, Texas