2018 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 26RLS Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 26RLS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Teresa C. from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Starcraft Launch Ultra Lite 26RLS View Listings

My husband and I purchased this RV new in 2018. It is our first experience with an RV. We planned to live in while building a new home. It was exciting to have that first RV, so we initially traveled a bit in it (mostly in/around the state of Texas). It is easy enough to tow, set up and break down. We do have a weight distribution/sway control hitch for it. The issues that we've had with the RV have been very minor. a. We recently discovered that one of the tires is wearing unevenly. A bit of research revealed that the culprit is most likely a dragging brake. b. We did have a water leak during heavy rains and determined that a small amount of caulk would fix the problem. c. The "eyebrows" (trim) over the tires/wheels are a bad design and have cracked and broken loose. We were able to fix those with some extra washers. d. The interior window coverings are not a great design. My other negative comments on the RV are that the bathroom is very small but functional. Kitchen counter space is almost non-existent making it very difficult to accomplish minor items like cutting and peeling veggies, etc. Windows do not fit tightly so dust is a constant issue in the RV. On the positive side, this unit has a decent sized refrigerator and microwave. A TV was included with the unit. We like the rear living with the two rocking chairs. Overall, we have enjoyed owning the RV and think that it was a good and reasonably priced first RV.
- Teresa C., Texas