2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Wendy C. from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS View Listings

This review is based upon our own personal experiences. Each unit is built uniquely, and your experiences may differ from ours. With that said.. onto our review! We purchased our New 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS from a dealership in May 2018 and took delivery June 2018. We started using it July 2018. We liked this unit because it was the largest TT Starcraft built with 3 slideouts. It has 3 bunks for our kids in their own room. Their own dinette that is great for a computer desk for both of them. I thought I would like the center island in the kitchen, however after using it for 6 months, I'm seeing it's not that practical for our family. I'd wrather a more open floor plan, but the counter space is nice. The bedroom is a bit tight. We removed the factory mattress and bought a more comfortable one. The couch folds out to a full size bed. The dinette turns into a bed as well. You could sleep 9 comfortably. Love the outdoor kitchen area. I just wish it was a little taller to allow for a larger refrigerator, but we would lose bunkspace for the kids, so it's a give and take issue. The pantry is pretty large for pleanty of storage; but you know you can never have enough storage. Lol I wish there were cabinets above the couch and dinette for more. Now for the real deal.... ISSUES... After only a month of using our brand new Travel Trailer,our AC unit had issues to where we had noticed the AC turns off and on pretty quickly in such a short amount of time set on the AUTO setting. The AC is quite loud too. One day we noticed a strong smell of burning wires coming from the AC vents! We turned the AC unit off (not willingly because we are in Florida in July and August!) We called our dealer and had a tech look at it. The wires were improperly installed from the manufacturer and caught fire. The circuit breaker for the AC unit had to be replaced due to the fact that it didnt trip off completely with the AC wire fire. Then we noticed the refrigerator wasn't keeping cold. The refrigerator is built into the slide out. They didnt put a bevel inside to circulate the heat better, so they had to build one. I also had put a fan in to help circulate it as well. We have noticed the wood work is coming apart at the bench and slideouts. A couple tap lights needed to be replaced because they came apart. The outdoor kitchen door wouldn't line up to close properly. That had to be adjusted. We noticed the decals on the exterior are bubbling off.The sensors on the black and grey tanks aren't accurate anymore. We empty the tanks and still read full. The worst part is that we are 6 months into owning this and the technician noticed the screws are backing out of the roof, and the seams and sealants on the roof were having issues; so much so Starcraft just approved a whole new roof! Thankfully all these issues are covered under warranty. It's just been a big inconvenience with all these problems and the time it is taking to repair these issues. ( which we are still waiting on) I'll update later on to let you know how we made out.
- Wendy C., Florida

2020-02-09 2018 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 339BHTS View Listings

I love the floor plan. But i think we have a lemon. When we picked it up the battery was dead. The DVD player didn't work installed a different one it doesn't work either. This year the kitchen side quit working. The furnance quit working. The air conditioner quit. And now the shower drain disconnected and flooded the underside of the camper. One wall has come loose and spots of the floor are loose. We are currently working with Camping World to fix the flooded underbelly but what a nightmare to work with those folk. I really dont want a different camper. To date the furnance, slide and air conditioner are fixed. The flooded underbelly is not and i am afraid of mold developing. This will be a major issue since i have asthma.
- Deborah Thompson, Maine