2018 Prime Time Lacrosse 339BHD Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Prime Time Lacrosse 339BHD Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tony King from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Prime Time Lacrosse 339BHD View Listings

Not impressed with Prime Time quality control in the slightest. I have a HUGE list of things that needed to be fixed in the first 6 months. All of which amount to shoddy work at the manufacturer, by folks that clearly don't care. I'm not an overly picky person, and I very rarely write reviews (typically only positive ones). I had the dealer fix a couple things under warranty right away, but the vast majority I did on my own as I am pretty handy and enjoy doing the work myself. We have used this camper 7 times this year and every time I find something new needing fixed. The dinette is very uncomfortable and cheaply built, the living room couch is uncomfortable, all mattresses are cheap, the AC unit is not even close to what is needed to cool the unit down in the summer, the list goes on and on. Oh yah, the big screen tv is very poor quality for movies. Decent enough for sports. We will be trading this unit in before the next camping season, and it will NOT be for another PrimeTime product. We love the floor plan, outdoor kitchen and styling, but everything else comes up short. Learn from our mistake.
- Tony King, Ohio