2018 Prime Time Lacrosse 3211RK Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Prime Time Lacrosse 3211RK Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

J Flowers from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Prime Time Lacrosse 3211RK View Listings

Purchased this Travel Trailer in 2019 from the original owner and loved the quality initially. The large living space and king size bed are great for relaxing. The problem came when I pulled it out of storage this year and noticed a spot on the front end cap that began to peel. I took it on a two week trip and by the time I returned there was another spot. I emailed Prime Time and was told that, because I am the second owner of this two year old trailer they will not honor their 5 year Armour Tec warranty. After searching online forms I learned that many of these trailers’ end caps have the same problem. I will not bother with a trailer that has paint peeling after two years and recommend you consider other brands as well.
- J Flowers , North Carolina