2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tom from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I bought this TT at the end of 2017. Great for my family of 5. On our last trip, we had 9 of us camping in it, so it’s nice for more friends and family to come along. We live on the east side of Michigan and have taken it across the state and down to Florida. No real problems so far. The outside, little shower door thing, busted on one notch, but can still be shut and locked up. Some things like that, seem “chinsey”, the bed comfort isn’t that comfortable. I’ll be getting a foam mattress topper, but the price was better than most other TT’s of similar size and/or layout. Overall I’m glad with the purchase. Real good value for the money.
- Tom, Michigan

2020-10-08 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I have a 2018 avenger, the worst rv ever made, since new it has needed a new AC, refrigerator and inverter. Now it needs $5000 in roof and molding repair. BEWARE!!!! Do not buy anything from this company, not even a tee shirt, it would fall apart.
- Dano Devine, Florida