2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

James Jones from Arkansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS View Listings

I bought the camper mid march, my dad picked it up as my truck doesn't have a hitch yet, I was given no more then a 15 minute walk through, I was supposed to pick it up on a thursday, was not able to till the following wensday as they hadn't done their pdi, when my father showed up to pick it up, they pointed at the camper, the hitch parts and said, thats yours GTFO! the thing pulls like a pig, tongue heavy as hell! first trip out the trim around the door falls off, and it was dirty, the sawdust at the foot of the bed was no less then 4" deep and was the full width of the bed and the gap between the bed and the wall (queen bed) the wall surrounding the fridge was warped badly, the light behind the stove was canted sideways, their was caulking missing EVERYWHERE on the exterior, the light in the slider fell off the ceiling, awning was wired backwards, screws sticking out of the wall second trip out following weekend we noticed that there were staples everywhere, holes atleast, and the wall in the closet was falling apart took it back to the dealer they cleaned at it, meaning they swept it all down the vents, and it was actually dirtier when we picked it up then when I dropped it off, they also blew out the speakers for the stereo got it back outdoor kitchen cabinetry needs replacing all of the "wood" I'll use that term loose as hell, was swollen, and found a piece of trim in the front compartment had probably no less then 2000 staples in the first foot and a half on each side, nothing down the middle took it out this weekend, and the damn hot water heater ran for 2 days and wouldn't shut off, burned itself up, I don't trust the dealer but I'm stuck with this POS the parts lady is also over service and I don't think she could get any lazier, they have had a coachmen rv there in service since the late 90's and still have it completely blown apart, unfortunately I have to continue to use them unless I can get another dealer to take over the warranty DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE PILES OF S%*T!!!
- James Jones, Arkansas

2019-08-30 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS View Listings

Only used my rv twice my dealer ordered the part a month ago and through warranty it still has yet to go through. Now it’s Labor Day weekend and since we don’t have our camper we still can’t go camping. My 1997 Jayco did not look as nice but at least it worked and we could use it. I am not happy about this.
- Jay, Missouri

2018-05-20 2018 Prime Time Avenger ATI 24BHS View Listings

I bought the camper mid march, my dad picked it up as my truck doesn't have a hitch yet, I was given no more then a 15 minute walk through, I was supposed to pick it up on a thursday, was not able to till the following wensday as they hadn't done their pdi, when my father showed up to pick it up, they pointed at the camper, the hitch parts and said, thats yours GTFO! the thing pulls like a pig, tongue heavy as hell! first trip out the trim around the door falls off, and it was dirty, the sawdust at the foot of the bed was no less then 4" deep and was the full width of the bed and the gap between the bed and the wall (queen bed) the wall surrounding the fridge was warped badly, the light behind the stove was canted sideways, their was caulking missing EVERYWHERE on the exterior, the light in the slider fell off the ceiling, awning was wired backwards, screws sticking out of the wall second trip out following weekend we noticed that there were staples everywhere, holes, and the wall in the closet was falling apart took it back to the dealer they cleaned at it, meaning they swept it all down the vents, and it was actually dirtier when we picked it up then when I dropped it off, they also blew out the speakers for the stereo got it back outdoor kitchen cabinetry needs replacing all of the "wood" I'll use that term loose as hell, was swollen, and found a piece of trim in the front compartment had probably no less then 2000 staples in the first foot and a half on each side, nothing down the middle took it out this weekend, and the damn hot water heater ran for 2 days and wouldn't shut off, burned itself up, I don't trust the dealer but I'm stuck with this POS the parts lady is also over service and I don't think she could get any lazier, they have had a coachmen rv there in service since the late 90's and still have it completely blown apart, unfortunately I have to continue to use them unless I can get another dealer to take over the warranty DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE POS!!!
- James Jones, Arkansas