2018 Palomino Puma 295BHSS 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Palomino Puma 295BHSS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-10-09 2018 Palomino Puma 295BHSS View Listings

Palomino Puma has the worst customer support, the quality of the RV is sub standard to say the least. If you buy one of these I would STRONGLY recommend that you buy some sort of extended warranty because the dealers do not care and the manufacturer after several calls and voice mails never returned my calls... There was leaks on the windows, the plastic used for the vents on the roof disintegrated in the first year of ownership, the decals on the front cap faded with 1 one year... You walk on the roof and you can fell how cheap the structure below is. The strip that cover the screws on the side that hold the roof membrane also disintegrated 18 months after we got our.... I got mine at TravelCamp in Jacksonville Florida... Very nice people until you sign the papers and sign for it... After when you need support or repairs they are the worst... I am not the type of person that does this type of reviews but this whole experience of owning a PALOMINO PUMA was so bad that I had to write this to warm other people... Run from it.
- Roger Kratzh, Florida