2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 378MBC 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 378MBC 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-06-18 2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 378MBC View Listings

I believe I have a lemon unit. Had this unit since April 2017. Paid cash same day and have had problems since we purchased this unit. Seriously. Can someone please point me in the right direction to talk to someone who can help me on this? Thank you
- Jane, Texas

2018-09-11 2018 Palomino Columbus Compass 378MBC View Listings

Air conditioners don't work properly have them set on 65 to keep the camper at about 77. Have 3 leaks 2 are in the bedroom. Where one of the light doesnt work anymore due to water leaks from it. The other is from the air conditioning intake over the bed. The other is in the living room area. Only 3 out of the 8 air vents work in the living room. The door the bunk room is falling for the track. Trying to work with the dealership. Forest river hasn't returned phone calls or emails. Have had the unit less at 3 weeks and nothing but problems have happened. This unit I have is a lemon and not being helped at all. Have the emails I have sent and will post them. I ask if the unit could replace and they said to make a service appointment so they could fix it but the water damage is probably worst than I can see. Wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
- Jason C Dalton, Texas