2018 Palomino Columbus 320RS 5th Wheel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Palomino Columbus 320RS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Shannon Stepp from Minnesota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Palomino Columbus 320RS View Listings

Bought new in 2018. Have had many issues. Some easy to take care of, other require getting out the major tools for a weekend repair. All taken care of by myself because of the bad experiences with dealers response. Some want you to pay and they also bill the factory. That is true. Latest issues are keeping the unit level. Must relevel every other day and yes I use pads under jacks. Now try to believe this. We lost warm air flow to our front bedroom and bathroom. Temps in 50’s. After opening up the basement rear wall and exposing the air ducts for everything, what a mess, I found the correct duct and when I tried to move it it felt like it was full of debris of some kind. I disconnected the upper end and WOW it was completely full of water. Water in a heating duct????? About 6-8 qts of debris filled water. Well that solved my issue with the heating. About 90 minutes of twisting, turning and getting bloody scratches. This is not made up.
- Shannon Stepp, Minnesota