2018 Palomino Backpack Edition HS-2901 Truck Camper

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Palomino Backpack Edition HS-2901 Truck Camper RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Laura Sneller from Wisconsin says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Palomino Backpack Edition HS-2901 View Listings

My husband and I purchased a 2018 Forest Pines, Palomino truck camper. It was a new camper we bought in 2019. When my husband went to pick up the camper, he noticed some RV antifreeze on the floor. When asking what it was from, he was told they must have spilled some when winterizing it. My husband brought it home and filled it with water. After about an hour he checked it only to find water covering the floor and dripping outside. We cleaned it up and dried it out. We were given a new water tank since the attachment was cracked. We were told the camper was supposed to come with a one year manufacturers warranty. We took it camping one season. After three times camping, we felt the soft spots in the floor. We have tried to contact Forest Pines and Palomino immediately and it’s now February 2021 and we are still trying to get it fixed. We’re paying for it but can’t use it. Palomino hasn’t returned a phone call or message yet. We are extremely dissatisfied customers. We will never buy from this company again and we do not recommend it to anyone. Terrible customer service.
- Laura Sneller, Wisconsin