2018 Keystone Passport Elite 23RB Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Keystone Passport Elite 23RB Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

nils thornton from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Passport Elite 23RB View Listings

I bought this camper in the late summer of 2017. This is a great camper for a couple with lots of storage and counter space. We love this camper and have been camping three times in it and have enjoyed it each time. The biggest complaint I have with our camper is the mattress that came on the queen size bed. Passport should be embarrassed to put this mattress in one of their campers. After sleeping on it for our three camping trips, I ordered a new mattress and disposed of the old mattress in the county dump. When I unzip the mattress to look inside, the mattress was stuff with what appeared to be packing material. There was no support to this mattress. I would recommend the camper with the understanding when you purchase it, you are doing so knowing you will have to buy a new mattress. I replaced this mattress for about $200.00
- nils thornton, Georgia