2018 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ed Shaw from New Hampshire says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL View Listings

I received our 375FL from the dealer (Mind you) and had to immediately bring it back due to a number of issues. Keep in mind that each round trip to the dealer is $60.00 in diesel fuel. (We live in hill terrain) Fist thing I did was I tried to unload it from my truck; I couldn't because the switch panel that controls the jacks and levelers shorted out! So i had to leave it hitched up and bring it back the next morning. Yup, this would be a sign to come. They took one from another camper until they could get a new one in. I got it home and after successfully unloading it, we wanted to show some family members the coach. The very first slide I opened up was the front living room slide. When I did, the fascia board fell off. The dealer had to re-staple it. The bedroom slide fascia board was split and needed to be replaced. A cabinet door had a bent handle and a crack and had to be replaced. The ice maker to the fridge will not work. Still waiting for that to be fixed. The screws for the wheel well skirting were loose. When I went to tighten them I notice that a lot of the holes were over sized meaning the self tapping screws were stripped out. I had to apply thread locker because my dealer sucks ass and said there isn't anything wrong with them. The outdoor screws to the slide trim were also loose. I went around and tightened all of the outside screws I could find as a precaution. The bed room slide is missing the side and top trim boards (Still going round and round with them because again, my dealer sucks ass). All in all i think the quality is very poor for such an expensive RV. I emailed customer service at Keystone and the response I received was "That's what your warranty is for". Not "WOW, I'm sorry to hear you are having so much trouble and are so displeased with your experience. I'll pass it along to the quality department head". I've honestly have gotten better responses from McDonald's mangers and I've spent far less to receive such a response. Sad, very sad. Lesson learned.
- Ed Shaw, New Hampshire

2019-01-10 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL View Listings

BRAND NEW and is falling apart, slideouts RIPPING OFF the walls, supports not installed while RV was built, getting denied from warranty! Screens don’t fit frames, gouges in shower, Warenty person admitted it’s from installation people, warranty won’t cover, fireplace sends error code, leaks in BIG front picture window, air conditioner doesn’t work correctly, heat/air control would move temps up/down uncontrollably, shower guard installed backwards, problems with heater, door handles fell apart, molding fell off, this isn’t all the problems we have had... WORSE PURCHASE WE HAVE EVER MADE!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! Beware of this company!!!
- Maria Burge , Michigan