2018 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bob Biegel from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL View Listings

one of the best floor plans for rv use. Keystone's did nice job on this design. great tv viewing, lots of counter space, and tons of room in the bathroom. Only major complaints is was getting warranty done.
- Bob Biegel, Arizona

2020-02-27 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL View Listings

This is poor quality product. We have only owned for less than two years and has a manufacture defect which they are not owning up to. Warranty service is useless. I would never purchase from this company again. Buyers beware!!!!!!
- Dee Bushong, Washington

2019-04-17 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL View Listings

I bought this camper the week of (MAY) Memorial Day so we could go camping. The air conditioner would only cool the camper to 87 degrees and that was because i had a big fan running in the camper. Both the dealership and keystone told me that since it was 98 outside that 87 inside the camper was acceptable temperature and everything was fine. In other words i should only go camping 2 months out of the year because the outside temperature will be cool enough that i will not need the air conditioner. In July we took the camper out our auto level broke and we got an error code that we could not find anywhere. The dealership replaced the auto level. We decided to take camper on a longer trip (Aug) this time and while driving i kept getting a error code on the braking system. I pulled the plate off where the wiring was and noticed on the wiring that some bare wires were exposed so it was being shorted out. I just fixed this myself. It's now October and the freezer goes out we were hoping to go camping 1 or 2 more times yet this year, but it ended up taking 3 months for us to get our camper back. They ended replacing our refrigerator that didn't show fingerprints at all to one that shows every fingerprint. The outside of our original refrigerator we could attach pictures with a magnet, but the new refrigerator is made of some other material and is not really stainless steel. The camper just stayed in storage since we picked it up in February. We decide to go camping in March and the first time out we notice the auto level is showing the same error code as before so it's not working. The sink is leaking (dealership winterized the camper). The batteries are completely dead and will not hold a charge even when the camper is plugged in. I've owned two other campers before this one and only had to take them in one time in the first two years because they had a two year warranty. I've taken this Montana High Country in 4 times already for warranty work and i haven't even had it a year. I will never buy another Montana camper again.
- Jim Hurt, Nebraska