2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Greg from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

I bought a 2018 Keystone Montana 305rl November 2017. We camped in it twice and had a couple of small repairs made. The second trip we took with it we noticed the floor on the slide with the dinnett was weak when you step on it. The RV center we bought it from is working to fix it . They've had it for three weeks now ,still no rv.
- Greg , North Carolina

2020-09-09 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

As with all new RV's, there will be problems and issues and our Montana 305 RL was no exception. Many annoyance quality problems (from day one) that I was able to fix and a few major issues that the dealer had to fix. Overall, we love the floor plan and livability, but not happy campers with Keystone quality! A Montana is supposed to be one of the upper lines of Keystone, yet you'd never know it based on the issues. To be fair to Keystone and especially my awesome dealer, they've been great so far in fixing all the issues, but it is the shear number of issues and inconvenience that is deeply concerning. Now that we've worked through most of the common factory quality issues (most were well-known by Keystone, yet they don't address them at the factory), we're finally able to enjoy the trailers after 2 years of defect discovery and repairs. I often Joke, you want to be 2nd owner of a newer RV. The first owner has to deal with all the factory bugs and warranty repairs.
- Gordon Slade, Utah

2020-07-16 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

Great rv, plenty of storage inside and out, love the bigger refrigerator and king size bed. Shower is good size also. My husband says you don't even know your hauling this rv, it tows really good, no problem keeping up with traffic.
- Jane, Maine

2019-04-30 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

First thing refrigerator was leaking ammonia, refrigerator had to be replaced. Cheap made furniture, cabinet molding, dresser top, side arm rest cheap wood covered with contact paper, tacks coming out of ceiling and walls. Tacks coming up through flooring. Tires steel belts separated, now converter not charging the 12V, slides won’t slide in, also causes refrigerator to not switch to propane while unhooked from shore power. Black tank will not empty unless tilted to one side. Now electric jacks will not auto level, have to manually level. DO NOT BUY KEYSTONE, find another product.
- Mary A, Texas

2018-08-02 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

1St the a/c went out 2 days after receiving my trailer. My understanding is keystone would not replace it. The dealer I bought from (midway in Cody wy) paid and replaced it. Bolts snapped off front door. The floor with dinning table fills week. Cheaply made furniture. Sounds like I've been lucky after reading the reviews. Should have done that 1St. My 2001 Montana was alot better quality
- Tina Brown, Wyoming