2018 Keystone Montana 3730FL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Keystone Montana 3730FL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mark Adams from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Montana 3730FL View Listings

We bought this luxury unit less than a month ago. It was at dealer for 1 1/2 weeks for warranty work - not touched. They are a joke. We are out on a trip. Refridge eats propane. Electric cable reel quit, called Keystone C/S yesterday- no idea. Fuses don't match index. Fender skirts almost impossible to keep on - I will fix myself. Other items just eating at me. For what this unit costs, it should be Turn Key premium. "NOT".
- Mark Adams, Colorado

2020-12-28 2018 Keystone Montana 3730FL View Listings

Love the floor plan of this RV . So spacious. Abundance of cabinets and storage love the full size refrigerator. never had a problem with any. The fireplace in the living room makes it very cozy on cool evenings.
- LindA, Texas

2019-04-14 2018 Keystone Montana 3730FL View Listings

Having a front living room is a big advantage over the standard bedroom that you see in the front of most fifth wheels. I love the fact that it seats 8 people in a cozy atmosphere and that both sofas make into beds. The pop-up TV allows you to see out the large front window when the TV is not in use, and I really love the fireplace. Another great feature that some fifth wheels don't have is the gas/electric refrigerator. Many models have electric only, and if the power goes out or if you want to dry camp, your refrigerator doesn't work. I bought it brand new, and I lived by myself in this fifth wheel for 10 months and have now moved into a house.
- NANCY RUMBURG, Nevada

2018-01-04 2018 Keystone Montana 3730FL View Listings

I have owned this RV since October 2017. Since then, numerous minor and major electrical issues have plagued my ownership. From circuit boards on max aire fans, to 120 volt Romex wire connectors under the stove shorting out and almost starting a fire, this RV has been a severe disappointment. Manufacturer has allowed a technician to come to site and make repairs, but has yet to fully reimburse me for those expenses when they said they would. Now for the second time, a water leak under the stove has caused yet another “Chinese finger lock connector” to fry sending soot and char onto the nearby drawers. Came close tohaving a fire. Now I am taking it in to a dealer to go through the electrical system and repair. Meantime, I am out of my part-time residence and will have to find a hotel. Yes , I will send Keystone the bill for that and yes, I am filing with the State of Texas under the Lemon Law. If I had to choose an RV, it would not be the Keystone Montana.
- Max Dow, Texas