2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

David McCann from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

I own a 32rli Keystone Cougar.Has all the bells and Whistles.This is the cheapest built trailer in the last 6 I have owned. Polar Pack is a joke. Don't buy this trailer is my advice. Looks are deceiving!! Never a Keystone product again!!
- David McCann , Colorado

2021-04-02 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

We have only had our cougar a year now. Within 8 months, the floor hand complety came loose from the boards, we found a hole in the slide, the sink in kitchen and bathroom came unattached from the casing. Within the first month of having it the microwave blew up. I understand life happens but, its bad when keystone won't even stand behind their products. We paid for the extended warranty and this peice of crap cost us $2800 to get fixed. Will never buy Keystone again. I regret not spending the extra and buying the nicer solitude.
- Pamela Hudson, Mississippi

2019-09-16 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

Would never buy a cougar again! Two of the first four months we owned it were spent at camping World for service. Fireplace smoked when turned on during initial walkthrough. Microwave worked backwards. While there, the 7 way plug was ran over and had to be replaced. They dewinterized it when we bought it. Tried to charge us to winterize it again. Didn’t happen!!! Shortly after, all the molding started falling off on ceiling and around slides. Again at Camping World, after three weeks we’re told it’s ready. We drive the hour to go get it and NOTHING had been done! While there we saw the power hookup cover had been broken off and tv and been hit and was busted. Finally got all that rectified. Now in the last three months the slide cable motor on one slide went out and we are on our second power converter! My husband calls this camper the “Friday at 5:00” camper. Quality control rushed it out to start their weekend! Going to trade it in and take the loss at this point!
- Lynn Chalker, South Carolina

2019-06-22 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

This trailer was made with the cheapest materials EVER!!! There was no quality control what so ever!! We have had a lot of trailors and every one has been better than this unit. When you pay 38000.00 you expect something of higher quality. Many of the items you don't notice until you live in the trailor. So much plastic, terrible molding, nails up through bathroom floor, rippled wall paper, bench seats that don't fit properly. Broken heater after1 month use. Camper world told us what a wonderful trailor it was, and how it is one of the best on the road. That was one of the biggest lies ever.
- Vickie Gibbons , Utah

2019-01-06 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

This RV has been in the service center more than we have had it in our possession. The cabinet facing throughout the RV was peeling off, the flooring had bubbles, the toilet leaked, self leveling system has been a nightmare, and currently the heater does not ignite, also there were staples coming up in the carpet areas.
- David, Arizona

2018-09-05 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

This RV is all quality construction. It is extremely comfortable and roomy. The auto leveling system is worth a million dollars, push 1 button and your done. It tows and maneuvers beautifully. Great rv
- Joseph D'amico, Florida

2018-07-09 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 32RLI View Listings

I like my camper. I like the roominess. I have a problem with passenger side slide out leaking when it rains with slide out. Water is coming in somehow and running under sofa. Edge of carpet gets wet. Side window on drivers side leaks. Dealer is willing to fix. It is just disgusting. No one ever wants to buy a leaker. I am sure my dealer will do what is right. Has anyone else had this problem.
- Kim, West Virginia