2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 27SABWE Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 27SABWE Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jeff from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Cougar Half-Ton 27SABWE View Listings

We bought our new 27SABWE in June, and have taken it out 3 times and now it's parked waiting for repairs. We're not hard on our trailer. In fact, it's new and we're pretty careful with everything. But I am sick with all of the things that have broken in a short amount of time. To start with there is almost no water pressure. I took it in to the dealer, but they say the pressure is normal. Okay, it takes about 20 minutes to run a sink full of water - that's normal? The dealer had to fix the AC ducting which wasn't connected to the main unit at the factory. The valve handle for the black water tank wasn't screwed in and came off in my hand when I went to dump. The weather stripping around the door fell off while driving down the road. One of the drawers literally fell apart when we put stuff in it. The dealer has already repaired a lot of things like broken window shades, loose trim, no sealant around shower, etc. Worst of all, our slide out was off the track the day we bought it and now we have to wait for the dealer to negotiate with Keystone before they'll fix it! I'm reading some good reviews of the Cougar trailers, so maybe we just got a lemon. But I'm starting to feel like I just paid a lot of money for a piece of junk. Until I'm happy with mine, I'm telling everyone to stay away from the Cougars.
- Jeff, Oregon